Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

adnmie

Jun 24, 2017
Anyone know if there is any way to sober up? I love getting my sim drunk but to get drunk it always builds up on time up to 10-18 hours and that seems a bit much. I wonder if there is a way...if not I might have to go patreon and ask.

MichaDD

Jul 12, 2017
The interaction dare to smoke a joint doesn`t work. I have no idea why. I click with my sim on his wife choose dare to smoke a joint but nothing happens. I have two joints in my inventory. any ideas?

Last edited:
G

GeoBemis67

The interaction dare to smoke a joint doesn`t work. I have no idea why. I click with my sim on his wife choose dare to smoke a joint but nothing happens. I have two joints in my inventory. any ideas?
Try putting the joint in her inventory

G

GeoBemis67

Anyone know if there is any way to sober up? I love getting my sim drunk but to get drunk it always builds up on time up to 10-18 hours and that seems a bit much. I wonder if there is a way...if not I might have to go patreon and ask.
If you know how to use S3pe you change the timeout length of the buff to make it shorter

Goofy666

Jun 28, 2017
Strange. Some files of this last 363 release are older than the free 362 release. Also I can't load a 362 save with 363.