Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

rupertdoopert

Jan 20, 2019
it is in this thread
this one incase the classics one does not work i think i messed it up trying to get link
classics

-> <-

mike24 is password to mike24's files
Second link seems to be dead.

Btw is there any progress with converting Sims 4 anims? Multiple people said it's supposedly quite an easy job. I'm not familiar with animating, so I've no clue, just hoping someone is working on it. :D

blackstar_new

Dec 2, 2018
Hey guys im in the 397 version i think it is the latest one.but i cant enable rapist option in the settings amd adopt stray pet optuon as well.why?

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Hey guys im in the 397 version i think it is the latest one.but i cant enable rapist option in the settings amd adopt stray pet optuon as well.why?
last one is 398 first page of this thread you got to go to global setting in setting turn on rapist there than in services menu set rapist chance

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Second link seems to be dead.

Btw is there any progress with converting Sims 4 anims? Multiple people said it's supposedly quite an easy job. I'm not familiar with animating, so I've no clue, just hoping someone is working on it. :D
why i put the first link to take care of that if anyone is working on that gamesource ru has a guide on how to convert

blackstar_new

Dec 2, 2018
last one is 398 first page of this thread you got to go to global setting in setting turn on rapist there than in services menu set rapist chance
Thank you .i handled it.but i have another question.this site seems a little complicated.how can i find latest version of animations by any chance and i have another question.is 398 version so different from 397?because i dont want to uppgrade kinky world for now.

adnmie

Jun 24, 2017
Anyone know why some if not most of what my female sim wears gives her the bad moodlet for being practically naked or whatever? I went into CSAP or whatever it's called and set it all to 0, which is not nude at all, and she still has it whenever someone is around. Does it for lots of clothing.
Using build 397

blackstar_new

Dec 2, 2018
Anyone know why some if not most of what my female sim wears gives her the bad moodlet for being practically naked or whatever? I went into CSAP or whatever it's called and set it all to 0, which is not nude at all, and she still has it whenever someone is around. Does it for lots of clothing.
Using build 397
i have the same problem.it seems a bug in the 397 version.if it is a bug,does it exist in 398,please somebody tell us

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Using build 397
i have the same problem.it seems a bug in the 397 version.if it is a bug,does it exist in 398,please somebody tell us
it is a bug in 398 and has been reported to oniki

littlejeff

Jan 23, 2019
I honestly recommend you guys to go back to 394 if possible. The only reason to update is for new features and there weren't many, while it continues to break even the most basic functions of previous versions. It isn't worth it unless Oniki seriously attempts at a full bug fix update.

394 is the most stable in my opinion. The version I was using before that was 375 and 394 loads fast, runs smoother, and far less bugs than any version before and after. The only real bug in 394 is still the modeling career. You get to enroll before all the selfie opportunities, which ruined the sequence. Btw to fix this, simply use "Testingcheatsenabled" and move the modeling career progress up 3 times to level 3 modeling. Then all the selfies opportunities will come back, once you complete them, then your modeling career will work normally.

But keep in mind, I do not use a lot of the functions in KW such as highschool, brothel, etc... so I cannot comment if there are any bugs in those.

adnmie

Jun 24, 2017
I honestly recommend you guys to go back to 394 if possible. The only reason to update is for new features and there weren't many, while it continues to break even the most basic functions of previous versions. It isn't worth it unless Oniki seriously attempts at a full bug fix update.

394 is the most stable in my opinion. The version I was using before that was 375 and 394 loads fast, runs smoother, and far less bugs than any version before and after. The only real bug in 394 is still the modeling career. You get to enroll before all the selfie opportunities, which ruined the sequence. Btw to fix this, simply use "Testingcheatsenabled" and move the modeling career progress up 3 times to level 3 modeling. Then all the selfies opportunities will come back, once you complete them, then your modeling career will work normally.

But keep in mind, I do not use a lot of the functions in KW such as highschool, brothel, etc... so I cannot comment if there are any bugs in those.
Thanks I'll try it today when I get on. Let ya know if it helps later.

adnmie

Jun 24, 2017
That did the trick, no more annoying negative moodlet while wearing a nice cozy winter sweater. My simmie thanks you as well.

blackstar_new

Dec 2, 2018
Did you return the 394 version of mod?i have noticed that this moodlet occurs when my sims are in full outfit so i give them seperate clothes as a bottom and a top)

adnmie

Jun 24, 2017
Yeah I went to 394 version, seemed to do the trick for me. Granted I only had time to play for about 30 minutes but clothing she had problems with before no longer had problems.

Reactions: blackstar_new

bouncer00

Jan 8, 2018
When I try to do lesbian Woohoo anal vaginal and oral are grayed out and says no animation has been found it used to work and now it doesn't the animations are registered and the kinky option doesn't show up for some sims when clicking on male a sim I could use some help please.

mrinku

Nov 3, 2018
When I try to do lesbian Woohoo anal vaginal and oral are grayed out and says no animation has been found it used to work and now it doesn't the animations are registered and the kinky option doesn't show up for some sims when clicking on male a sim I could use some help please.
Couple of things to check:

Have you got the setting switched on that limits animations to appropriate genders? It may be that the available animations for the stage you are using don't have any explicitly girl-girl animations.

What animation packs do you have installed?

How well do these sims know each other, and how horny are they? You can't normally jump straight into the higher types of woohoo cold... teasing leads to handjobs leads to oral leads to (maybe) penetrative sex. Anal is fairly hard to trigger randomly, and even when selecting it manually, a sim will often refuse it if a vagina is available on the target.

bouncer00

Jan 8, 2018
Couple of things to check:

Have you got the setting switched on that limits animations to appropriate genders? It may be that the available animations for the stage you are using don't have any explicitly girl-girl animations.

What animation packs do you have installed?

How well do these sims know each other, and how horny are they? You can't normally jump straight into the higher types of woohoo cold... teasing leads to handjobs leads to oral leads to (maybe) penetrative sex. Anal is fairly hard to trigger randomly, and even when selecting it manually, a sim will often refuse it if a vagina is available on the target.
I don't think I have any settings that would limit it
even the two sims that are married the options are gayed ot and says there are no animations
the animations I have are
KinkyAnalustAnimations/KinkyWorldMasteranimations/KW_Amra72_Animations
KW_Galgat_animations/KinkyAnalustPetAnimations
KW_K69_Animations/KW_L666_Animations/KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations
KW_Lady666_Crazy_Animations/KW_MaryJane_Animations/KW_mike24_classics
KW_mike24_lesbians/KW_mike24_pets/KW_Pavka_animations
KW_Swanny_Animations

Reactions: bfor147