Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
I like playing Riverview, it's a nice farming community and a good size world, just there's a small , not really a problem, maybe a glitch. I don't have incest turned on under Kinky, but that doesn't seem to matter to the Broke Family living in Riverview. As soon as Trigger ages up, he and Ruby start banging each other. I thought maybe somehow they weren't labeled as cousins in the game(I've had that happen sometimes, family connections get erased) but nope they are still labeled as cousins, apparently, kissing cousins lol. Is it just my game or are others experiencing the cousins who love too much?
the newer builds add kinky traits to town folks like incestuous,woowhoer ,rapist etc the relationships are still the same just more kinky interactions to their lives ..hope this helps

Reactions: RobinF

ShaggyDhs78

Jul 17, 2018
the newer builds add kinky traits to town folks like incestuous,woowhoer ,rapist etc the relationships are still the same just more kinky interactions to their lives ..hope this helps
Oh ok. I thought maybe there was a glitch with that part or something. I guess as long as Ruby and Skip don't start banging, I can live with it lol

thegreyturtle

Dec 23, 2018
Is ther a one stop folder with all the relevant files together? Been struggling with network errors and what not from loverslab

NuclearRayne

Sep 18, 2017
Is ther a one stop folder with all the relevant files together? Been struggling with network errors and what not from loverslab
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your ask is a little vague mate hopefully this is what you're looking for

adnmie

Jun 24, 2017
Anyone know what to put into the animations package name when you go into the game to add new packs, I have lots but these new ones I dont have from Nuclearrayne's post aren't registering when I enter their names. Names are...

OKW_Lady666_Crazy_Animations
OKW_Galgat_animations
AW_AfterDuskSims
ADSAnims

I added them in as that for each one but it says the file is not found, I'm sure that the package files are in the folder so it's something im typing wrong. Anyone know?

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Anyone know what to put into the animations package name when you go into the game to add new packs, I have lots but these new ones I dont have from Nuclearrayne's post aren't registering when I enter their names. Names are...

OKW_Galgat_animations
AW_AfterDuskSims
ADSAnims

I added them in as that for each one but it says the file is not found, I'm sure that the package files are in the folder so it's something im typing wrong. Anyone know?
kw_l666_crazy_animations
kw_galgat_animations
AW_AfterDusksims
no need to register okw files just have them in mod/packages folder

NuclearRayne

Sep 18, 2017

OKW_Galgat_animations
AW_AfterDuskSims
ADSAnims

OKW_Lady666_Crazy_Animations and OKW_Galgat_Animations contain the same animations as KW_Lady666_Crazy_Animations and KW_Galgat_Animations as long as you have typed in the KW files under the same name then you have those file animations already. AfterDuskSims is a passions file however, since KW has a legacy option its usable with KW just type AfterDuskSims (without the AW_) in the same place you add your regular KW animations. ADSAnims has the same animations as AW_AfterDuskSims. Ignore all of the "OKW" packages but LEAVE THEM in the mods folder. Merry Christmas adnmie :)

Reactions: ryanmcain1180

gtamanie

Oct 21, 2017
All of my notifications and text looks like this. Any way to fix this? Running latest version of both the game and KW, if that helps.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
All of my notifications and text looks like this. Any way to fix this? Running latest version of both the game and KW, if that helps.
you have a mod conflict with text have you got mod for text in game to change words or statements ? that is where i would start looking but i have never this noticed before

gtamanie

Oct 21, 2017
you have a mod conflict with text have you got mod for text in game to change words or statements ? that is where i would start looking but i have never this noticed before
The only mods besides KW and nude mods are overwatch, master controller and nomosaic. I dont think any of those change the text.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
The only mods besides KW and nude mods are overwatch, master controller and nomosaic. I dont think any of those change the text.
those should not ... also in overwatch settings in game turn off all checks like stuck check etc it messes with kw .hmmm have you clear your caches all the files that end with cache documents /electronic arts/the sims 3 folder there are 5 of them ..the game will remake them on next start see if that helps

gtamanie

Oct 21, 2017
those should not ... also in overwatch settings in game turn off all checks like stuck check etc it messes with kw .hmmm have you clear your caches all the files that end with cache documents /electronic arts/the sims 3 folder there are 5 of them ..the game will remake them on next start see if that helps
Removed the caches, made a new save, reinstalled KW. Still there.