Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

Shar181

Nov 5, 2018
Anyone else having an issue in the last two builds where sims will not stop lewding when another sim walks in on them? Noone is being interrupted regardless of Exhibition skill, and its weird! Even child sims aren't triggering the interruption.

I've tried changing the Privacy settings, too. None of the obvious options seem to help. :x

Last edited:

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Anyone else having an issue in the last two builds where sims will not stop lewding when another sim walks in on them? Noone is being interrupted regardless of Exhibition skill, and its weird! Even child sims aren't triggering the interruption.

I've tried changing the Privacy settings, too. None of the obvious options seem to help. :x
if they are married then its to stop cheating caught triggers

Last edited:

Shar181

Nov 5, 2018
if they are married then its to stop cheating caught triggers
It's happening for all of the lewds that occur. Not just with couples. It's like the mechanic for WooHoo being interrupted was completely removed. x.x

I have the Privacy Situation set to Exhibition, set to not ignore underage sims, and the difficulty set to 5. Before these last couple updates, WooHoo was always interrupted when someone walked in on it.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
It's happening for all of the lewds that occur. Not just with couples. It's like the mechanic for WooHoo being interrupted was completely removed. x.x

I have the Privacy Situation set to Exhibition, set to not ignore underage sims, and the difficulty set to 5. Before these last couple updates, WooHoo was always interrupted when someone walked in on it.
ok let me get this correct you want the woowhoo to be interrupted ? oh so maybe because the join interactive is on alot of join inter actives where added for alot of the stages in game ...married sims stop and at the end of cycle and get cheater moodlets make sure you do not have the no jealous trait and did you delete your scriptcache before starting the game after updating?

Last edited:

Shar181

Nov 5, 2018
The sims I was testing on were unmarried, don't have any lifetime rewards, and I did delete the script cache.

And yeah, I do want WooHoo to be interrupted by witnesses at least some of the time. It kinda takes the fun out of it if every sim's reaction is just to shrug and keep on lewding. xD

So this isn't happening to others? It's just me?

Last edited:

chreai

Sep 30, 2017
The sims I was testing on were unmarried, don't have any lifetime rewards, and I did delete the script cache.

And yeah, I do want WooHoo to be interrupted by witnesses at least some of the time. It kinda takes the fun out of it if every sim's reaction is just to shrug and keep on lewding. xD

So this isn't happening to others? It's just me?
I know what you're talking about. My sim is at university right now and her dorm mates will frequently walk in on her when she's with someone and neither one will stop. Sometimes the interrupter will even end up joining in. In prior releases, the interrupting would get out of hand, actually, and I got annoyed at the frequency of it cuz it would always put a stop to their business. Not complaining about the change, it seems to actually increase the likelihood of someone joining in now instead, seemingly regardless of relationship. My Sim just had a foursome this morning with two of her dorm mates and the repair guy, all acquaintances only.

I have noticed also, and maybe it's just me, that with the two newest releases, the names of NPCs will randomly change and so will their features. Most recently it happened to all the dorm residents of Henry Hall at University and I had to make a new game so I could save the originals to my bin and then go back and fix them in my current save. I had a bobblehead issue recently too which was only solved (hopefully) by deleting a bunch of custom sliders. Still have issues with randomizing sims in CAS. Wound up with a headless one yesterday. Yikes!

Shar181

Nov 5, 2018
I know what you're talking about. My sim is at university right now and her dorm mates will frequently walk in on her when she's with someone and neither one will stop. Sometimes the interrupter will even end up joining in. In prior releases, the interrupting would get out of hand, actually, and I got annoyed at the frequency of it cuz it would always put a stop to their business. Not complaining about the change, it seems to actually increase the likelihood of someone joining in now instead, seemingly regardless of relationship. My Sim just had a foursome this morning with two of her dorm mates and the repair guy, all acquaintances only.

I have noticed also, and maybe it's just me, that with the two newest releases, the names of NPCs will randomly change and so will their features. Most recently it happened to all the dorm residents of Henry Hall at University and I had to make a new game so I could save the originals to my bin and then go back and fix them in my current save. I had a bobblehead issue recently too which was only solved (hopefully) by deleting a bunch of custom sliders. Still have issues with randomizing sims in CAS. Wound up with a headless one yesterday. Yikes!
I haven't noticed any problems with names or appearances, but maybe I just haven't been paying attention.

I never minded the interruptions. x3 It felt more realistic when only exhibitionists would continue, or when it was someone they had a sexual relationship who walked in on them. I'm not a big fan of spontaneous orgies. ._.

peterhorny

Jan 12, 2018
my highschool is bugged.Whenever i choose to 'go to work' as professor,a stuck bubble(footsteps with red cross) pop out and the 'go to work' action is gone,now i can't play the high school anymore

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Hello everybody.
Who can give an animation file? (Mike24, Amra72)
I live in Korea and Korea is blocked from loverslab.
I have L666 V19, 15, 3. K69 V2.50.
I found it on this bulletin board.
Thanks for reading my post.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Hello everybody.
Who can give an animation file? (Mike24, Amra72)
I live in Korea and Korea is blocked from loverslab.
I have L666 V19, 15, 3. K69 V2.50.
I found it on this bulletin board.
Thanks for reading my post.
here is mike24's

here is maryjanes's

amra72 links

mike24 is password to mike24's files

Last edited:

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
here is mike24's

here is maryjanes's

amra72 links

Thank you very much.
But what is the password for the mike24 file?

Last edited:
Reactions: _inactive44

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Thank you very much.
But what is the password for the mike24 file?
mike24 is password sorry forgot he passworded it
and to add them to kinky in game
kw_mike24_lesbians
kw_mike24_classics
kw_mike24_pets
kw_maryjane_animations
kw_amra72_animations
i think kw adds them auto but just in case it dose not

Last edited:
Reactions: ThisIsMe88

chreai

Sep 30, 2017
here is mike24's

here is maryjanes's

amra72 links

mike24 is password to mike24's files
Noticed you have version 1.4 of MaryJane's animations. Here is the newest version 1.5:

peterhorny

Jan 12, 2018
sorry i do not play high school so do not know but as far as i have read no problems with latest builds reported
i was having trouble playing the highschool situation in ver391,but as soon as i rolled back to ver389,the highschool work for me again,in the same save!