Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

luan28gw

Jun 27, 2017
Wonder what it fixes lol.
I noticed that sometimes both clothes and hair of some sims simple disappear when they perform some acts.
I imagine that this hot fix is because of this.

Last edited:

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
I noticed that sometimes both clothes and hair of some sims simple disappear when they perform some kinky act.
I imagine that this hot fix is because of this.
I've encountered the same issue with the disappearing bits.

Unfortunately, the latest changelog entry on the wiki is still for 358 despite the 359 hotfix release.

Edit: When I encounter floating-face sims, as long as they aren't engaged in anything complicated (like kinky world animations) I just use nraas master controller to reset them. I haven't noticed any problems from doing so, so far.

Last edited:

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
i see a long list of animations for this to download, do I need all of them to run this and also I have several mods added well they mess up if this set is added, I also run NRaas

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
i see a long list of animations for this to download, do I need all of them to run this and also I have several mods added well they mess up if this set is added, I also run NRaas
Regarding animations, no, I don't believe you need them, but you do want them. Trust me. I went with the most popular four creators: Amra72, L666, Masteranimations and Mike24. It's worth doing your homework on the LoversLab site and getting the most up-to-date animation sets. I must say, from just those 4 creators there are SO many animations and most of them are exceptionally well done, including the Sim-style stylization with exaggerated motions and faces.

I run NRaas MasterController as well as several other NRaas packages alongside KW without any apparent issue. I run Awesome as well, but not much else. Avoid other WooHoo mods.

Reactions: Imskel