Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

ArnoNym

Jun 27, 2017
Build 376

+Fixed: Interaction max duration is now correctly ignored when joining a Sim relaxing on a chair lounge. As a result, the woohoo interaction is not interrupted anymore when the Sim was relaxing for a long time.

+Added: Interactions to directly use a gloryhole without peeing are now autonomous.

+Added: New photography collections (Exhibitinism and WooHoo) and subjects. You can take photos of Sims doing kinky things.

The blackmailing system will be activated in the next build.

Thank you!!!

Reactions: _inactive44

TesteBRBR

Dec 25, 2017
I decided to put the KW mod back in with my clean game and it works now! YAY! It's possible that Nrass SP was causing issue, though I'm aware some use both together without issues. I read on the KW forum that the newest KW doesn't work well together and I don't like lag/freezes in my game but its smoother now. I hope I don't jinx myself lol
Well, I use SP and KW together without any noticeable bugs, but the performance does take a hit.

Jun 19, 2017
just me or this new version bug the "go home" (I dont know the english name) interaction?
aways that it pop up it is just canceled or disappear ... my sims never go back home from their works :/
I will try the previous version...

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
just me or this new version bug the "go home" (I dont know the english name) interaction?
aways that it pop up it is just canceled or disappear ... my sims never go back home from their works :/
I will try the previous version...
i do not have that problem in my game...if you are using nraas maybe you have carpool turned off ..right click mailbox and see is it says enabled carpool or disable carpool ...enable carpool means its off ..hope this helps

Reactions: Little Guy III
Jun 19, 2017
i do not have that problem in my game...if you are using nraas maybe you have carpool turned off ..right click mailbox and see is it says enabled carpool or disable carpool ...enable carpool means its off ..hope this helps
wait, what nraas mod?
right click just move the camera...
I tried to clean cache but still not working... I will try to back the mod version now...
--edit---
nope, looks like I messed up with Story Progression(maybe?) let's try to fix this

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
wait, what nraas mod?
right click just move the camera...
I tried to clean cache but still not working... I will try to back the mod version now...
--edit---
nope, looks like I messed up with Story Progression(maybe?) let's try to fix this
nraas master controller or its nraas cheats can't remember right now ...if i was you i'd start new game after you delete script files then quit and try your save game

Reactions: Little Guy III
Jun 19, 2017
nraas master controller or its nraas cheats can't remember right now ...if i was you i'd start new game after you delete script files then quit and try your save game
I tried a new save game and yeah, looks like I just messed up my history progression(or other mod) config, time to start searching the problem

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
so somewhere in between the updates dogs can no longer fuck or lick sims sleeping on couches or benches. kinda sucks.
anyways does anyone know what the sit on lap animation for the couch is used for? it seems like something similar the the sex animation that begins after groping finishes? also i have no idea what the spread knees thing does for sims sitting in chairs.

Reactions: ThunderZoo

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
so somewhere in between the updates dogs can no longer fuck or lick sims sleeping on couches or benches. kinda sucks.
anyways does anyone know what the sit on lap animation for the couch is used for? it seems like something similar the the sex animation that begins after groping finishes? also i have no idea what the spread knees thing does for sims sitting in chairs.
I haven't notice it.

But I also have a problem that no join in interaction for shower.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
But the in-game message said that it is v3.60 build 376,so i just curious is the v3.7 in the sexlab thread more up to date
You must have both builds installed then..take out the 360 and replace with build 376 the latest build
if you have any other kw builds in your mod package folder they will conflict with each other remove all but build 376
start the game only after you have deleted all script files in game folder the game will then start and you will see after you have loaded your save or new game the build updater before you can play (it will update on its on )
The one at LL is build 375 your confusing me and you lol hope this helps

peterhorny

Jan 12, 2018
You must have both builds installed then..take out the 360 and replace with build 376 the latest build
if you have any other kw builds in your mod package folder they will conflict with each other remove all but build 376
start the game only after you have deleted all script files in game folder the game will then start and you will see after you have loaded your save or new game the build updater before you can play (it will update on its on )
The one at LL is build 375 your confusing me and you lol hope this helps
Thanks for the help,i will try it later

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
I have a question:

While a woman is using on a dog "OralToDogInteraction", a man will send a "Not attracted" feedback but a dog will begin to hump her (making it a dog/woman/dog 3some).

How I make the man attracted? (I want to make a man/woman/dog 3some)
Or is it impossible because there is no animation available?

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
I have a question:

While a woman is using on a dog "OralToDogInteraction", a man will send a "Not attracted" feedback but a dog will begin to hump her (making it a dog/woman/dog 3some).

How I make the man attracted? (I want to make a man/woman/dog 3some)
Or is it impossible because there is no animation available?
The reason is the lack of animation.

Reactions: ThunderZoo

iron_jack

Aug 18, 2017
This is a new Oniki's project not related with the OKW mod.
And probably the reason KW will fade into abandonware. I just wish Kay would clean up the bugs and the text ("stuff.thing.menu.interaction.response") before s/he forgets about it completely.