Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
I don't understand about dominant and submissive gameplay.

Can someone explain it? And give some scenario example in the game?

So far I never saw anything that indicate about that feature. It seems sims ask for woohoo normally like before this feature being implemented.
Ok i will try say you ask another sim to have sex with another sim (not your sim) if they are submissive they with except if your sim is dominant and will likely refuse if they are dominant this is just one scenario but you can apply it to all other scenario's and situations in game play..hope this helps

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
Ok i will try say you ask another sim to have sex with another sim (not your sim) if they are submissive they with except if your sim is dominant and will likely refuse if they are dominant this is just one scenario but you can apply it to all other scenario's and situations in game play..hope this helps
So the dominant sims ask for Woohoo is more likely to be accepted by the submissive sims?

No wonder I didn't notice it, as it too subtle. I thought any woohoo invitation more likely to be accepted because of arousal meter, instead there's another scenario too.

So what is the list of dominant trait and submissive trait? Beside of mean spirited, commanding presence for dominant and shy for submissive.

What do you mean with another scenarios too? Like dare to... and ask to woohoo with... interaction?

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
So the dominant sims ask for Woohoo is more likely to be accepted by the submissive sims?

No wonder I didn't notice it, as it too subtle. I thought any woohoo invitation more likely to be accepted because of arousal meter, instead there's another scenario too.

So what is the list of dominant trait and submissive trait? Beside of mean spirited, commanding presence for dominant and shy for submissive.

What do you mean with another scenarios too? Like dare to... and ask to woohoo with... interaction?
yes those scenarios also ..other traits are evil (dominant) good (submissive ) watchout for nevernude and other traits that conflict either dominance or submissive behavior for instance if you make your sim wife a submissive slut she will bone the whole town lol and when sims drink their personalities change ..just play around with the traits until you get them like you want ..hope this helps

No.1Froggie

Aug 20, 2017

Dominant sims will also order other sims to do kinky stuff as well while a submissive sim won't.

Reactions: _inactive44

lilacstar

Jul 2, 2017
Do any one know how to set the townies in the game can do woohoo automatically?
I always see the solo woohoo message but seldom see they have kw woohoo with others......

Saltheart

Sep 2, 2017
Resetting the "arousal meter" may do the trick.
Original setting is around a 3, and I normally adjust it to a 10 or 12. That gives up a reasonable amount of independent woohoo activity. To really screw with results, I'm currently running the meter at 25 - and wild sexcapades appear on nearly every corner.... ha! :D

Reactions: mineiros123

hatza

Aug 15, 2017
Hi, one question: For some reason for groping sims need to be lower naked is there a way so the groper undresses the Target? Would be great for some silly situations on a beach...

Giamba9

Aug 21, 2017
Hi, one question: For some reason for groping sims need to be lower naked is there a way so the groper undresses the Target? Would be great for some silly situations on a beach...
Have you tagged the indument of the target as available to be pulled down (using set CASP property in the KW menu)?

Transflux

Dec 31, 2017
Curious how much this mod impacts performance, and if it's compatible with Awesome Mod. Also are the new builds compatible with NRaas Story Progression and the High School module?

Jun 19, 2017
Curious how much this mod impacts performance, and if it's compatible with Awesome Mod. Also are the new builds compatible with NRaas Story Progression and the High School module?
I dont know about the compatibility (story progression works) but with other 2~4 core mods (story progression, dresser, master controller, debug enabler and some other) will lag (and bug the 3x speed)
Some time ago they lag my game but if I change my Nvidia configuration(to auto) it run well
Oh, and yes kinky world is heavier than any nrass core mod(just to say)

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
awesome mod and kinkyworld fight eachother run only one to stop freezes and lags hope this helps..pleaseeeeeeee release build 375 from the darkness of my sight ;)

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
Yup, it will tax the CPU resources.

But mainly, the lack is because of stuck sims in the background. The bigger the world map and more populated, plus animals, the bigger the risk some sims/animal will stuck somewhere in the world map. Suddenly the game will start to slower and slower as more and more sims stuck in the background.

On the graphics side, some cc are also not well optimized, like some hair. With extreme high polygons and 4k texture.

Actually by understand them, and avoid it, ts3 + kw are quite smooth to play.

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
awesome mod and kinkyworld fight eachother run only one to stop freezes and lags hope this helps..pleaseeeeeeee release build 375 from the darkness of my sight ;)
I have been waiting for that too.

I hope there will be a major new feature. Or at least finishing existed feature that is still in progress, especially body part lover traits.