Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Hey guys. I know this might be a bit much too ask since there's already a guide, but can someone explain how to set up and get the mods running? I've looked at the guide and honestly, I'm quite lost (sorry, not a tech wiz)

Jun 19, 2017
Hey guys. I know this might be a bit much too ask since there's already a guide, but can someone explain how to set up and get the mods running? I've looked at the guide and honestly, I'm quite lost (sorry, not a tech wiz)
You need the Mods folder with the Resource.cfg
Just throw the mods(animation + kinkyworld) in the package folder in mods folder and start the game
In the game, i dont remember if are any options like sims4 but its just click on your character, go to Kinky world Tab and click options.
Enable the mod go to Sex>packages and write the packages name without the .package in the end (make it to all animations)
Done
(Hope if its that what you asked)

Reactions: mineiros123

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Thank you, kind sir. Hopefully, I'll be able to pull it of
You need the Mods folder with the Resource.cfg
Just throw the mods(animation + kinkyworld) in the package folder in mods folder and start the game
In the game, i dont remember if are any options like sims4 but its just click on your character, go to Kinky world Tab and click options.
Enable the mod go to Sex>packages and write the packages name without the .package in the end (make it to all animations)
Done
(Hope if its that what you asked)

ArnoNym

Jun 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There new functions, read changelog guys.

Great, downloading now, thank you! Although I have to admit that I did not know about the sword fighting package until now...? Guess I will just have to test it :)...

Korar

Oct 23, 2017
Does anyone knows how to join the modeling and nurse career?
For modelling, click on the city hall and choose "Register as Self-employed" and one of the options should be for the modelling career. i think that is also how it works for the nurse career.

passionfruitjuice

Nov 7, 2017
Thank you very much for sharing the new builds. I used to support on patreon, but I don't have credit card anymore and looking for the public build [with lots of bugs] is extremely frustrating as it gets updated only once or twice a year. Finding here made me get excited about this mod again!

Pimpim

May 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There new functions, read changelog guys.

Thanks!

How do you grope someone? I have seen some NPCs do it but my Sim can't. Is there any trait requirement?

EDIT: Found it. It was under fight (or whatever language you use).
Still need to find out what traint the sim need to activate it automatically and if it is possible without the rapist trait.

Last edited:

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
Thanks!

How do you grope someone? I have seen some NPCs do it but my Sim can't. Is there any trait requirement?

EDIT: Found it. It was under fight (or whatever language you use).
Still need to find out what traint the sim need to activate it automatically and if it is possible without the rapist trait.
Rapist trait.

I don't know about the other traits, but I saw sims with rapist trait do it as frequent as possible.