Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
If someone has a desire to create a translation of the mod in languages that are not in the basic version. Then I can share the source texts of the language tables.

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
I tested body part traits.

Several of the traits don't work. Like muscular, tattoo, big butts and curvy.

I make my sims very muscular plus tattoo, but other sims with muscular and tattoo lover doesn't recognize it.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017

I make my sims very muscular plus tattoo, but other sims with muscular and tattoo lover doesn't recognize it.
As far as I know the traits are just to make it easier to have sims like/love another sim attraction system plus if you will ..hope this helps

Pimpim

May 13, 2017

Curvy and big butt works for me. Not sure about tattoo and muscular but if I remember correctly tattoo has worked for me.

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
Curvy and big butt works for me. Not sure about tattoo and muscular but if I remember correctly tattoo has worked for me.
How do you know if that works?

I added tattoo on my male sims, but I don't get any indication like bubble or something.

I just add one tattoo on the upper left arm, just for testing.

Pimpim

May 13, 2017
How do you know if that works?

I added tattoo on my male sims, but I don't get any indication like bubble or something.

I just add one tattoo on the upper left arm, just for testing.
When a sexy female sim with big tits and ass walks around the males who loves it gets a bubble and they often get happy and cheer.

Tried today and did not get any reaction to tatoos but they reacted to big cock, boobs, hairy pussy and curvy.

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
When a sexy female sim with big tits and ass walks around the males who loves it gets a bubble and they often get happy and cheer.

Tried today and did not get any reaction to tatoos but they reacted to big cock, boobs, hairy pussy and curvy.
I just know that cheering is the sign too, I thought it's only the bubble above their head.

Curvy means fat sims right? Fat slider that is bigger than 0.7 to 1, right?

For the big butt, which butt slider you are using?

Does someone have patreon access and get information about body part lover trait?

Pimpim

May 13, 2017
I just know that cheering is the sign too, I thought it's only the bubble above their head.

Curvy means fat sims right? Fat slider that is bigger than 0.7 to 1, right?

For the big butt, which butt slider you are using?

Does someone have patreon access and get information about body part lover trait?
I don't know. I only download sims from sims exchange. There are lots of sims there but you have to be carefull since some of the sims has some broken clothing. Right now I have boots that fits every sim (even toddlers) and female centaur body that fucks up my game when new sims are born.

Giamba9

Aug 21, 2017
Based on the icon for the traits (tattoo/muscular lover): could it be that they were only meant to work when their target is a MALE muscular/inked sim?

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
Based on the icon for the traits (tattoo/muscular lover): could it be that they were only meant to work when their target is a MALE muscular/inked sim?
It seems like that, as the picture saying. But it doesn't work.

I tested body hair too on male but it doesn't work. Instead the female randomly get male belly hair. Lol

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
It seems like that, as the picture saying. But it doesn't work. May be it's actually for female??

I tested body hair too on male but it doesn't work. Instead the female randomly get male belly hair. Lol

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
Hi there. Thank you for posting builds. Had a few questions. I saw in one of the build spoilers, I think it was 347 but not sure, this listed:

Traits:
.Submissive/Dominant, ShubbyLover, SkinnyLover, BigBreastLover, TinyBreastLover,BigCockLover, BodybuilderLover.

Where do I find those and how do I create a submissive or dominant sims?

Thank you again for the post.
I wonder why the latest build doesn't have skinny lover and tiny breast lover??

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
ok lets see traits are given when your sim reaches teen nood you can choose two it will ask you which two after their birthday when you go to other sim and back to them...the personality of a sim makes them either submissive or dominant ....so if your sim is mean spirited and commanding presence they will be dominant if shy etc then they will be submissive these traits can be passed down to children too hope this answers you questions
I don't understand about dominant and submissive gameplay.

Can someone explain it? And give some scenario example in the game?

So far I never saw anything that indicate about that feature. It seems sims ask for woohoo normally like before this feature being implemented.