Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
where do you find the "dare interaction" to increase submission? and unfortunately i can never activate the joinable interaction for instance when the sims are in the shower. Anyone has a simmilar probler?

No.1Froggie

Aug 20, 2017
Hi there. Thank you for posting builds. Had a few questions. I saw in one of the build spoilers, I think it was 347 but not sure, this listed:

Traits:
.Submissive/Dominant, ShubbyLover, SkinnyLover, BigBreastLover, TinyBreastLover,BigCockLover, BodybuilderLover.

Where do I find those and how do I create a submissive or dominant sims?

Thank you again for the post.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Hi there. Thank you for posting builds. Had a few questions. I saw in one of the build spoilers, I think it was 347 but not sure, this listed:

Traits:
.Submissive/Dominant, ShubbyLover, SkinnyLover, BigBreastLover, TinyBreastLover,BigCockLover, BodybuilderLover.

Where do I find those and how do I create a submissive or dominant sims?

Thank you again for the post.
ok lets see traits are given when your sim reaches teen nood you can choose two it will ask you which two after their birthday when you go to other sim and back to them...the personality of a sim makes them either submissive or dominant ....so if your sim is mean spirited and commanding presence they will be dominant if shy etc then they will be submissive these traits can be passed down to children too hope this answers you questions

Reactions: mineiros123

No.1Froggie

Aug 20, 2017
ok lets see traits are given when your sim reaches teen nood you can choose two it will ask you which two after their birthday when you go to other sim and back to them...the personality of a sim makes them either submissive or dominant ....so if your sim is mean spirited and commanding presence they will be dominant if shy etc then they will be submissive these traits can be passed down to children too hope this answers you questions
Thank you, that helps. What if your sims are already adults? Any way to choose what they have since they didn't have a birthday as a child/teen?

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Thank you, that helps. What if your sims are already adults? Any way to choose what they have since they didn't have a birthday as a child/teen?
If you are using nraas master controller then click on sim nraas /mastercontroller/advanced/traits/change

No.1Froggie

Aug 20, 2017
Yes. It always resets the sim. I've also noticed that doors and other objects like dryers keep getting stuck. In one sim day my front door for stuck open twice, a community lot door got stuck open and my dryer is stuck running.

iron_jack

Aug 18, 2017
Is the school stuff broken in 362? I can't seem to register a custom school any more. In fact, the only place I even see school as an option in the Venue menu is on residential lots (where it is of course greyed out because... they're residential lots).

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Is the school stuff broken in 362? I can't seem to register a custom school any more. In fact, the only place I even see school as an option in the Venue menu is on residential lots (where it is of course greyed out because... they're residential lots).
you have to turn the school interaction on in kw menu global setting and then it works ..hope this helps