HTML Completed The Simple Escape Game ~The Long-Haired Girl And A Store~ [Final] [TripleQ]

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
RJ01109368_img_main.png
Overview:
A long-haired girl named Hosonaga Matoi has been captured and confined.

Matoi, who had become an exclusive model for a local magazine, was in a boutique after its closing hours, having a meeting with the store staff in preparation for the next photo shoot...
However, Matoi and the staff witnessed some suspicious individuals engaged in an ominous transaction in a corner of the store. The criminals, realizing they had been seen, stormed into the store and, using stringwear and handkerchiefs that were on display as merchandise, tied up Matoi and the store staff so they couldn't call for help, and then left the store...

Gather keywords from the images and help Matoi escape!

*Also includes a Prequel Story​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-07
Release Date: 2023-10-14
Developer: TripleQ
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Clipboard01 (2).png Clipboard01 (6).png Clipboard01 (3).png Clipboard01 (4).png Clipboard01 (5).png

Last edited by a moderator:

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
FAQ
How good is MTL?

Text was put through three MTL tools(DeepL, Sugoi and ChatGPT) and then further tweaked if the machine output was still somewhat lacking. (Screenshots show a sampling of the translation) Additionally, forum user Synapse42517gjs helped with translating the image files in Extras Folders and doing a proofread pass, so typos should be relatively minimal.

Is the game any good?
It's a VERY short bondage/peril themed point n click escape game. If none of that appeals to you, you won't enjoy this.

TripleQ?
No relation.

Extra folders are password locked, what are the passwords?
You get one password for beating the game, one for doing it in minimal number of actions (collecting keywords doesn't count towards that), one for seeing every bad ending and one for beating the bonus mode (method to activate it is described in one of the extra folders).
If you're too lazy for that, you could always open myJs.js file in Notepad++ and find them that way.

Last edited:

Ulysseous

Aug 30, 2020
This is fantastic I've been looking for a translation of these games for years. I can't get the bad end to export properly, any ideas?

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
This is fantastic I've been looking for a translation of these games for years. I can't get the bad end to export properly, any ideas?
Maybe you have to use the passwords: you can find them by opening the myJs.js file with a note program.

Apr 20, 2023
You can get the translation from playing the games, the passwords are aviable on the endings

Im not sure which corresponds to which, but if you don't wish to look for them they are

Apr 20, 2023
I only found the bad end of the button, how do you get the other ones?
One bad end is for scissors, another bad end is for triggering the bonus mode I believe if I recall correctly. One of the bonus files you unlock should tell you about the bad ends

Reactions: Mattress

Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
One bad end is for scissors, another bad end is for triggering the bonus mode I believe if I recall correctly. One of the bonus files you unlock should tell you about the bad ends

Ok, I just miss the "Scene Where Kiseru Gets Mad At Matoi" and I can't figure out how to do it. Thanks for the rest!

Apr 20, 2023
Ok, I just miss the "Scene Where Kiseru Gets Mad At Matoi" and I can't figure out how to do it. Thanks for the rest!
I'm supposing it'll have something to do with damaging the merchandise, since she seems to be mad about that at some times, I'm not sure exaclty how you do it though.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
I got stuck on the very last action (stupid pixel hunt).

Weirdly, though, Hint #2 tells you to use C**D*OA*D B** (or something similar) which is absolutely incorrect.

Reactions: 12asdasdasd34

syukumuku

Jan 29, 2024
anyone else unable to run the html? anytime i try to open it i can't click on anything and no images load in