HTML - Completed - The Simple Escape Game ~Detective Girl and the Underground Warehouse~ [Final] [TripleQ]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Beggarman

Does what it says on the tin, basically. Art is quite nice and as advertised in the screenshots. The path to escape is fairly short, and the solutions generally aren't too obtuse; Some of the bad ends do feel a bit unfair in the lack of warning/explanation of what your combination will end up doing, but restarts are quick and drop you off at the last good move made. Mechanically, I really like the system of just collecting nouns and combining them, and this is way less frustrating than other systems I've tried, while still giving some "intentional frustration" from working out the right combo - only bit of streamlining I'd say to do is forget having to press a button to start picking them out, seeing as there's no other use for clicking on the image that I can see. Basically my only issue is that this is yet another bondage escape game with no actual sex in it, or even sex-adjacent stuff - without going into too many spoilers, one bad end gets you more bondage, and another a ryona scene, but that's about it - although this is noted in the tags.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Bondage Queen

Honestly, this game is very good for what it is. It succeeds in what it sets out to do, which is to be a trickly little bondage escape puzzle game. Every successful action you do is accompanied by a cute illustration. There's no sexual content in the game I saw; a few bad ends but of the 'you bonked yourself on the head and died' sort and not the 'you got caught and strapped to a fucking machine' sort.

You interact with the game by selecting any two objects (for example, 'legs' and 'chair' to try and kick the chair over) and seeing if it causes progress to occur. I thought it was pretty clever. The game is very short though, and a lot of the objects are red herrings.

All in all, a cute little experiment. Just don't expect too much from it.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Talula

the name isn't dishonest, it's frustratingly step by step, offers barely any interaction, it's hard to really add more than that, because in all honesty there is just astonishingly little to be said against or for this uh, game, if you like.