4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
Alright, time to git gud. Thanks!
Nah, the game is filled with bullshit, you need to save scum. Imagine, playing dark souls, dying to a boss and then having to re-play the entire level for 30 minutes, just to reach that boss, die again, and then spend 30 minutes replaying the same level. This is exactly what this game does.

Previously we could stack the erosion reducing thingy, but now there's a hard limit on the maximum ammount of that item you can carry. With grind and preparation you will succeed and have fun, but, you need to save scum.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

deadeyeincb

Nov 24, 2018
Nah, the game is filled with bullshit, you need to save scum. Imagine, playing dark souls, dying to a boss and then having to re-play the entire level for 30 minutes, just to reach that boss, die again, and then spend 30 minutes replaying the same level. This is exactly what this game does.

Previously we could stack the erosion reducing thingy, but now there's a hard limit on the maximum ammount of that item you can carry. With grind and preparation you will succeed and have fun, but, you need to save scum.
this is precisely the reason that I dont even bothered to play it normally, HAHA cheat save go BUURRRRRRRRRRR

koga151

May 3, 2021
welp.. download from the official dl site.. the game version is now trial v2?.. i might be wrong.. my save from 0.82d doesnt work anymore.. havine this missing map070.json

1716219198338.png

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
this is precisely the reason that I dont even bothered to play it normally, HAHA cheat save go BUURRRRRRRRRRR
well, if you cheat the save file then the only fun you will have is the H-scenes, and skip the fantastic combat system, use save scumming, grinding, stacking items in the chest and you will have a fun time.

koga151

May 3, 2021
try going back to the home base while playing in the last game's version, then save, then copy your save to the new version.

I just tried to open up a new game and realized they shifted the save book position.. mabe i just need to get myself new save from outside the church.. i shall try that in abit

Ren_Amamiya15

Mar 15, 2023
Fair enough. Though, I still wish to explore and beat the game on my own. If only there was a way to turn off cheats at will, for example infinite HP so I can defeat the 3rd boss and then turn it off. And turn it back on in case I dont feel like grinding too much. Someone has posted a save just beyond the 3rd boss, but they have the game on NORMAL and not EASY like me. I know, I know, but I have other matters to attend to than grinding... Plus, the game just whoops my ass on normal :(
Anyone here knows about such cheats, or something?

freesini

Jul 1, 2021
Fair enough. Though, I still wish to explore and beat the game on my own. If only there was a way to turn off cheats at will, for example infinite HP so I can defeat the 3rd boss and then turn it off. And turn it back on in case I dont feel like grinding too much. Someone has posted a save just beyond the 3rd boss, but they have the game on NORMAL and not EASY like me. I know, I know, but I have other matters to attend to than grinding... Plus, the game just whoops my ass on normal :(
here is a full save on normal on slot 1 and and a easy after boss 3 save without cheats maybe this will help a little. (version 0.82f)

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
I also struggled hard with the third boss, it's a very fucking annoying endurance match that the game certaintly doesnt give you warning about

Save like 2 soul drops, a few health potions, a weapon that can dig through walls, a good ranged weapon, and maximize magic on your weapons properly

Get a few hits in when you can, dont listen to whoever said on the forum that he just dies at the, it's a big fat lie because i let him reach the end twice and nothing happened (except me dying)
Which walls you choose to dig is really up to your choice, it just helps with survivability and lessens the chances of you becoming more corrupter
once you get to the end, DESTROY THE FUCKING CRYSTALS
Yes, if you didnt know, there are more enemy spawns at the end, 3 of them in fact, take those out immidtaely or all the work you did would be fucked (if you didint save scum, make sure to do that)
if you did that, without dying, you'll end up with high corruption, take out those soul drop,s use any mobility skill to catch up to the fucker at the end, and just hammer him to death, it's easy after this

As someone who was too fucking stubborn to cheat because the guys who recommended me the game on discord would've made fun of me for it, consider this game a challenge rather than a chore

deadeyeincb

Nov 24, 2018
The cheat save i used give 3 things, first of all i can reset my corruption using the demon sword skill, and second, i mess around with weapon crafting system, and a 1000 weight backpack, so all things i craft have a lot of enhancement slot(like 25-30), so ye, in general anything i craft is just so gonna stay there because the durability will just be 2k-3k, unless i throw them, a lot

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes