Willie_wonder

Oct 20, 2017
I have to agree I think the current version might be broken as mine is doing the same with the graphics regardless of windowed or full

Ikarianus

Jan 1, 2018
Damn i'm stuck at the Village. Where is the damn room? Can't go right or left without being reset, because i have to check the situation in "the room". The only door in the middle just leads me to a room without any further interactions, besides buying stuff from the merchant or the vending machine. The door in the corner of that room does nothing and all NPC's that i could interact with are gone, except for the merchant.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Damn i'm stuck at the Village. Where is the damn room? Can't go right or left without being reset, because i have to check the situation in "the room". The only door in the middle just leads me to a room without any further interactions, besides buying stuff from the merchant or the vending machine. The door in the corner of that room does nothing and all NPC's that i could interact with are gone, except for the merchant.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a known bug, you have to dive a bit into the thread to find the solution as if memory serves well, it's related to the decensor... Or was the game itself?... Point is the solution was already answered, I just can't remember when exactly.

Reactions: Artix0

Blindi

May 21, 2020
i'm stuck after pass the first security door (the door needed a pass), because she stay at the first dialogue line ...

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes