2.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Game is really lacking, cool idea. Map is super confusing, there's no way this is based on a real house. The succubus can basically find you anywhere, and walk through obstacles that you can't. I stood around with a crowbar for a minute trying to figure how to break some wooden planks, then she comes charging through and breaks the boards. Either I'm stupid and couldn't figure out how to use the crowbar, or the game is just fucked.

I'm assuming you're supposed to hide in cupboards and cabinets, but it doesn't seem like anything you do matters in regard to rather the succubus will come charging into the room or not. It seems more like a timed event, like every 30 seconds you have to hide.

Gonna hard pass on this one for now.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
The AI is just super basic FYI. Any type of noise and it comes around to immediately investigate then pretty much stays lock on you

Last edited:

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
I'm not big fan of the hide and seek type games but as soon as I saw the thumbnail a question popped on my head, is that girl a purchasable asset of sorts?, I can swear I've seen the same model in other games in the site before (to be fair, probably same dev, too lazy to do a full on search for a game I'm not even planning to play to beging with, also thanks for the share).

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
I'm not big fan of the hide and seek type games but as soon as I saw the thumbnail a question popped on my head, is that girl a purchasable asset of sorts?, I can swear I've seen the same model in other games in the site before (to be fair, probably same dev, too lazy to do a full on search for a game I'm not even planning to play to beging with, also thanks for the share).

Yes she's a purchasable asset created by RyanReos. The guy makes other models too for sale and people use his characters in their projects. He doesn't make games himself.

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
this game needs a lot of work, i know its marked as completed but the ai is stupid aggressive, trying to interact with objects is janky af, and you can't fucking see anything. i get its a horror game but damn its excessive.

Reactions: IncognitoTrust

Death Row

Jan 5, 2019
Not a whole lot here. The AI is extremely basic, the animations are rudimentary. She doesn't even have any eye tracking.
Ideally the game would be more like a hentai version of Saiko no Sutoka, where the girl toys with you a bit rather then just making a beline to you at all times.

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
save file for those who wanted it, also can use console and type "ghost" to not get attacked and "walk" to resume normal
How do you open console? I pretty much pressed every key on keyboard. Aside from ' which seems like debug overlay/menu, not much.

Reactions: cuminme998

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Yes she's a purchasable asset created by RyanReos. The guy makes other models too for sale and people use his characters in their projects. He doesn't make games himself.
I see, kinda stuck to my mind because the model is not bad at all, and since many h games (specially 3D ones) tend to use other artist's assests either in collab or purchasing rights kinda had to ask, might as well take a look into that guy's work, thanks for the answer and the info, pal.

Reactions: Umbral Knight

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
save file for those who wanted it, also can use console and type "ghost" to not get attacked and "walk" to resume normal
I also thought that's what "Ghost" was supposed to do, but it isn't working. Every single time i check if it is really on and every single time as soon as i move, she comes straight to me and catches me.

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
I also thought that's what "Ghost" was supposed to do, but it isn't working. Every single time i check if it is really on and every single time as soon as i move, she comes straight to me and catches me.
ghost only allows the game to not end she will still walk to you and stand next to you.

2.00 star(s) 8 Votes