Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
me too but the other game of hornblase that i want is SIMSEH 3: Vigorian Space
I really liked the demo he had of the secret world of magical girls and was really close to become a supporter. I even wrote to hornblaze about his game on Patreon and he seemed excited about making the game a year ago. There's just the principle I follow about waiting at least 6 months with somewhat stable development, transparency, and communication before throwing money at someone.

Reactions: Canade

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
I face off against the shotgun lady and she calls me hopeless and disappears and I go to the frog guy but I'm not getting my 36 temporal orbs... where does she run away to?

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Check out the posts on page 2 and 3.
Thanks, I found out where she was and I went back to the frog guy however when i talked to him he disappeared and I didn't get any temporal orbs. I fucked the cat lady instead of interrogating her so I'm not sure if I screwed up there and as a result now I'm kinda stuck because each path i take doesnt take me to a new area and I still dont have the 36 temporal orbs

jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
Haven't played this game in a while, but have you come across the bust scene ? (sorry, don't know what else to call it). You have to go up from where you spoke to the frog to catch the thugs. There you'll meet up with the lesbian knight who will give you the temporal orbs for completing the mission. Then, meet up with the snake lady who freaks out, go back to the place where the frog was and voila ! scene with the snake lady (End of game...i think).

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Haven't played this game in a while, but have you come across the bust scene ? (sorry, don't know what else to call it). You have to go up from where you spoke to the frog to catch the thugs. There you'll meet up with the lesbian knight who will give you the temporal orbs for completing the mission. Then, meet up with the snake lady who freaks out, go back to the place where the frog was and voila ! scene with the snake lady (End of game...i think).
No i haven't got the bust scene yet and up do you mean up the path from where the frog is for example to the right of the frog cave/meeting place because I try to go up there but it seems to me that it just doesn't want me to go up there

jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
No i haven't got the bust scene yet and up do you mean up the path from where the frog is for example to the right of the frog cave/meeting place because I try to go up there but it seems to me that it just doesn't want me to go up there
Hope this helps.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes