4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

flawper

Oct 22, 2019
Does anyone have the footjob version of the game? apparently that was given only to old members or something that had an older paid plan

Reactions: z116099063

xz0ne

Jan 23, 2024
Unbiased review...the game is not fully 3d but that doesn't mean it isn't any good. It's totally worth giving a shot. The scenes are hot af including the animations, cam angles, lewd talk from Erika, facial movements, etc. It's not like some other games where when the female is servicing a bj for example, the facial expressions are nearly non-existent and/or nonchalant. 4/5

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Does anyone have the footjob version of the game? apparently that was given only to old members or something that had an older paid plan
This version for the moment is released only for the censored/japanese version on DLSite. Once the uncensored version will be ready the add-on should be released also on Steam. Creator twitted they are in delay for it.

Reactions: xz0ne

Thick TOOL

Feb 19, 2024
black screen on launch after kenzsoft intro. Feels bad...
Yeah same thing to me and same thing happened after playing friends game v1.0 black screen after a while that persists , even if i delete the game and i unzip it again... not sure how to fix that tbh.
Update. It seems is a tech problem by my part , allow me to share this link that i found i dont know the site but what hat guy says it makes sense so i will try to follow up his advice.

Last edited:

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I don't understand the difference between those links in the OP :
_"Win"
_"Uncensor Patch (Steam Only)"
The uncensor Patch is only if you BOUGHT the game on steam ??

geocites

May 11, 2020
the Win, I assume is the game bought from Denpasoft itself which is already uncensored.
the Uncensor Patch is just a patch that you need to apply if you bought the game from Steam. I assume the reason it specified Steam Only, is because the patch cannot be applied to the JP version of the game.

Neoazeta

Dec 23, 2019
I just brought it from Steam. We need more uncensored game. Support them if you can.

Bamseol_

Jan 22, 2022
I Hope they make an android port of this game like they did with Super Naughty Maid 2, it's just more convenient that way

Runolan

Jan 18, 2018
Animation is beautiful, but cum is horrible. No plot need, just select chapter and position. It's rare to see game in such quality in this genre in nowadays.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes