VN Ren'Py The Scheme of Betrayal [v0.2] [Fronz]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Chapter 2 development status. [v0.3] #7.

Hello everyone.

This week I spent most of my time working on the coding part, because after a long day at work I had no desire to pose at all and it came out very badly, the shots seemed as bad as possible. I faced a similar thing during the development of the first episode, then I took a little break from posing and it helped. Anyway, I have 982 renders ready now, with about 20 in the queue.

My plan this morning was to spend more time at Daz this night, but I have a close friend coming over who I haven't seen in a very long time, so I'll have to postpone that plan until the next night.

I got someone who is testing the game from start to finish. Thanks to him and his study of every bit of the game, we were able to find some things in the game that need to be fixed. (Regarding the story.) I'm currently working on a part of the game that doesn't move the story forward, but adds variation to the walkthrough depending on your choices. Your walkthrough won't just change character lines, but will completely change the scene and where it takes place. I made some short animations (test versions) and it kinda turned out not too bad, even better than I thought it would. But still I don't want to add a bad animation to the episode.

That's it for now, see you in two weeks.

Thank you all so much for your support!

Have a great weekend. <3

1715361031396.png 1715361049231.png

Reactions: Mikedazz1
Feb 25, 2022
Chapter 2 development status. [v0.3] #8. Patreon post image-2.png Patreon post image.jpeg

Hello everyone.

I want to start right away about what's going on with the game right now and what stage of development it's in. At the moment I have about 60% of the update ready and it's already bigger than the first episode. The finished renders in the update are 1134, the renders in the first episode are 1148. I'm still picking up the music for the episode, which is copyright free, this is good to see because it's already one less problem if I decide to release the game on Steam. Why is one less problem and what other problems are there? I plan to use licensed car brands in the game and in the future cars will appear very often in the game. (Already in this update you will notice this.)

Now to other news:

As you might have noticed, after my vacation I'm back to my normal development mode..... It's a mode where I have very little free time and I try to spend almost every free minute on development (if I'm not completely tired), but now I have a few more things going on in my life that I won't tell you about, because we're talking about development here. I just want to keep you informed that I won't be able to work on the game anytime soon, and if I do, it will be even slower than it is now. That doesn't mean I'll abandon development or anything like that, no, it means I'll be releasing an update a little later than planned. That's it for me for now. A few previews will follow below.

As always guys, thanks to everyone who has been with me from the beginning and everyone who is with me now, I really appreciate it.

Have a great weekend and take care! <3

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes