VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Ruby Flower [v0.2.5] [Apsilos]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Renders... how about render both foreground and background with same app to blend better ? Especially the car scene wtf? have a nice time playing it ...

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
I won't bother putting a rated review as I didn't finish Ch. 2 and skipped thru Ch. 1 (reasons below) so take my criticism with a grain of salt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The game could be very good if not for the slightly off dialogue.
I'd suggest the help of a native English speaker. Also, some effects like vpunch and similar be added.

I hope for much success, Apsilos.

Reactions: blademaster89

Deleted member 5846818

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2023
Thank you everyone for playing Chapter 2 of The Ruby Flower. I hope you liked it. All feedback, positive or negative is appreciated by me and I will definitely keep those things in mind proceeding forward. Emilia Rose will return soon in Chapter 3. Please consider subscribing to my . Sneak peeks and several development updates will be shared there.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, I made it as far as asking me for the passcode, have no idea what it is, so I will make a save and stop there. Was an interesting game up to that point though, so thank you for that.

HarryCanmore

Nov 3, 2021
I won't bother putting a rated review as I didn't finish Ch. 2 and skipped thru Ch. 1 (reasons below) so take my criticism with a grain of salt.
Brother someone here shared a mod which has sexy scenes u can play that if u want

HarryCanmore

Nov 3, 2021
Well, I made it as far as asking me for the passcode, have no idea what it is, so I will make a save and stop there. Was an interesting game up to that point though, so thank you for that.
same doubt man where is the passcode apsilos pls. atleast give us a hint for the passcode!!

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Should have a no sexual content tag, slow burn and blue ball simulator tag. What was the point of having a shadow sex scene in the dark with the dealer/bum and the hot prostitute?

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Thank you everyone for playing Chapter 2 of The Ruby Flower. I hope you liked it. All feedback, positive or negative is appreciated by me and I will definitely keep those things in mind proceeding forward. Emilia Rose will return soon in Chapter 3. Please consider subscribing to my . Sneak peeks and several development updates will be shared there.
Hello buddy
Is this a slowburn game? Or will she soon enter the sex phase?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheRubyFlower-0.2.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Getting this error during sex scene:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('stuff/images/p1.png') at 0x00000000052d6850>:
OSError: Couldn't find file 'stuff/images/p1.png'.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote