VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Ruby Flower [v0.2.5] [Apsilos]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main banner.png

Overview:
The Ruby Flower tells the story of Emilia Rose, a rookie PI at the Gators League, a detective firm. After a long time of little to no success with her cases, Emilia has finally gotten the biggest opportunity of her life to prove her skills. Her "controversial" and bold ways of approaching witnesses and suspects alike have got a lot of eyes on her. With her client as well as a new assistant, Emilia must solve this tedious new case to prove her worth to her boss and colleagues!​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-20
Release Date: 2023-08-20
Developer: Apsilos - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
*The 2.5 Patch is an optional patch to add more content*

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -

v2.5 patch: - - - -

F7B47E64-5AE3-4ABA-8838-03F5445A7B3D.jpeg mickey_pointinggun.png emi_trick.jpg sinskyemi.png Screenshot (16).png Screenshot (17).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 5846818

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2023
Hey all! I genuinely thank each and everyone of you who liked and commented on the thread. Development of this game is something very new to me and every bit of the interaction/criticism from y'all motivates me to improve as well as decide the direction of this game.
If you want to support me
Here is my Patreon:

Chapter 2 is in development and info regarding that will be out soon. Stay tuned!
PS: If you have any advice regarding the promotion of the game or just how to navigate this site as a game dev, please feel free to message me!

Deleted member 5846818

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2023
Chp2Gpreview.png
Alright. So,
HELLO EVERYONE!
It's been a while since I posted here. I hope y'all have been doing great. I'm just chiming in to talk about the next chapter of The Ruby Flower!
Yes, as I said back then, chapter 2 is in development and at this point, I can say that it's quite close to being finished. I'll announce a release date soon. So stay tuned! A lot of stuff and a lot of new characters are waiting for you ;-)
Speaking of which, here is a general preview for chapter 2.
This lovely lady goes by the title of Lady Moon. Who she is, I leave for you to find out.
Chp2Gpreview2.png

Oh and of course, our MC Emilia Rose, A new case? A new assistant? After a long week of peace and calm, she's about to get busy with her job, among other things :)
That's all I have to say for now.
If you like my work, feel free to support me on my Patreon where you can also get access to exclusive content. And for my patrons who are reading this, I am very grateful to you and your support.

See you all soon! <3

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheRubyFlower-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ZazaRus

Aug 20, 2023
Apparently there is a mod for this game, . Can't verify its authenticity though.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote