Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
So any tentative release schedule for this or it will get new release when there is enough content for one?

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
this looks pretty good, i’m yet to try it but i’ll wait for a bit because i’m on a mac. i wanted to know if you can use hotkeys to navigate through pages and dialogue like you could in college daze?

Jack Hatter

Feb 8, 2021
Looking at all the tags, html, and the way the game seems structured is ensuring I'll be watching your career with great interest.

Reactions: Y0GG

ChibiMeese

Feb 20, 2020
So is there actual pregnancy content or is it just a planned thing, or is it just a line to say this character is preggo?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Allowing the player to use number keys, number pad to choose rather than just mouse clicks. Also, using enter or space to forward on single answers.

Sarahcumshot2 video has some glitch problems with it, might want to redo that one.

Clicking return on a phone contact fully returns you to the game instead of the phone screen.

A quick start would be nice, to put you post the acquiring of the lust, for people who are doing different play through.

Also, try to keep as much of the game to a single page as possible.

Additionally, found that the game throws errors if you open the browser console.

As an aside for coding. Keep everything in lowercase and without punctuation. Some systems/browsers will throw errors on if something has a capitalization in the code but not the image, so an easy workaround is to just never do anything other than lowercase.
-------------

An aside on the “saving” you mentioned. You literally can't do that with Sydney if you use a different starting stat. That feels more like railroading than the player having an informed choice.

I would also say remove any false choices in the game. Like whether you insult the class girl, or snitch on no one else coming to help set up, etc. It is the same speech/outcome anyway, and sure it might add “flavor” but it is so inconsequential.

Reactions: Black Xoul

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Y0GG Will there be certain cursed tags? or is this going to be a true harem game?

Also could you kindly clarify the prostitution tag. i.e. is MC prostuting himself, does he have whores and a harem? or is the harem a lie and just whores :| (some games actually do that, so valid concern), like I see slave, but that can go many ways.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I would also say remove any false choices in the game. Like whether you insult the class girl, or snitch on no one else coming to help set up, etc. It is the same speech/outcome anyway, and sure it might add “flavor” but it is so inconsequential.
I think I agree with your other comments, but most of those choices do have different stat outcomes (mostly gaining/losing trust or lust with different characters). Those just aren't visible to the player so the effects remain largely invisible.

Following Brooks leads to dead end, is that intentional?
There is another outcome, but it requires Perception 6 or more.

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
Good job with how much content there is.....now just keep up with regular updates and you are golden

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
As a fan of College Daze and with this selection of kinks/supernatural story this is entirely up my alley. Dev, you’re off to a promising start and I’ll keep my eye on this one.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Is the party the end of the content? because I'm stuck in a loop of following Brooks and returning to the party.

Reactions: PeterSBigD
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes