HTML The Road to Adulthood [Development Thread]

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
It's not about getting informed when you have reached the limit, it's about knowing what the limit is.
Otherwise, you are just doing stuff, and it pops up "Lust +1", but you have no idea what you are aiming for.

Like I said, better to have a section where you can look at the profile of Mom and there is a progress tracker. People need to know that 40 is the limit which they are aiming for.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
It's not about getting informed when you have reached the limit, it's about knowing what the limit is.
Otherwise, you are just doing stuff, and it pops up "Lust +1", but you have no idea what you are aiming for.

Like I said, better to have a section where you can look at the profile of Mom and there is a progress tracker. People need to know that 40 is the limit which they are aiming for.
To begin with, everyone in the game doesn't have to sleep with all the girls to complete the game in the future.

In addition to correcting the error, I reworked a couple of moments with the mother of the main character so that it was clear what to do next after the 1st event. Anyway, am I forcing you to play my game? Of course not, don't like it. Don't play.
This site is full of games where you will be held by the hand in the game. As I said before and I repeat again, I don't care about the majority, I create the game the way I like it. Because this is my hobby, not a job where I get paid to work.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
how will it continue with veronica?thanks
She is one of the key characters without which one event will not be available in future updates. Both for the development of the plot, the family of the main character and for one function in the game.

I will not spoiler the plot, as my development colleague said, but I will tell you about the function.

After passing Veronica, you will need to buy a camera at the store and then meet Veronica at home. After a short conversation with her, she will offer you an income option in the form of taking pictures of a girl and then selling them. Why she offered you this option, you can find out a little bit of her story in the updated game guide.

After this conversation, you will be able to talk to other girls with whom you are in a relationship, then have a photoshoot.
Important: not everyone will have an idea about the content of the photo shoot.

That's all I can tell you about Veronica so far;)