VN Ren'Py The Restaurant [Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
We warmly welcome you to the Dev-Thread of 'The Restaurant'. This is the place where all your cravings which you've been longing in famine would get fulfilled. The hunger coming from your deepest desires, that gluttony for lust, the tremble of that rough passion, all that will be satisfied once you step in.

Serving you will be Valeria, an aging yet a passionate, beautiful woman whose been sexually unsatisfied for years.

Along with her there is Zoey, a strong young woman coming up in the world to power *coughs..* her way through new horizons waiting for her, to awaken her, and to make her feel things she has never felt.

And you will have the power to take them on the journey awaits ahead of them. So, let's not waste more time waiting here feeling hungry. Just step in, to "The Restaurant".

valeriamain.png

Characters

Evan
This innocent man, a husband and a father of one, has been striving to become a successful restaurant owner all his life. When in pursuit of happiness, he may have made a few decisions that are not so innocent.
evan.png
Valeria
The dutiful wife of Evan, still maintaining her looks from fifteen years in the past, has been getting a lot of attention for a married woman her age. Maybe too much for her liking, or maybe not.
scene3.png
Zoey
The 18 year old with the spitting image of her mum Valeria, Zoey is a rebellious young woman who likes to make a statement with her appearances. The foul mouth and the sarcasm are guaranteed if you're anywhere near her.
gallery4.png

Victor
Victor was always the friend, indeed, to the friend in need, Evan. His connections and questionable conduct within the town have made him somewhat bulletproof. What someone should never do is to get in his debt. Well, unfortunately for Evan, that’s exactly what he did.
victor.png

Tyler & Rachel
Who would be more insufferable than a foul mouthed teen? You may ask, well, a foul mouthed rich kid whom the rules don’t apply to might be far more of a pain in the ass than you would ever expect. Taking after his father, Victor, Tyler already has a bunch of henchmen whom he’s gathered from the schoolyard, following him around and indulging in his tomfoolery.On the one hand, Rachel is Zoey's best friend, but she also has a secret love life with Tyler
Tylerachel.png

Sheldon
A mastermind for the age of machines, this young man has made a fortune trading in Crypto. Wonder if he would help an innocent woman in need, a woman who was once a close friend to his mother.
shelon2.png shelon.png
Maria
Mother to her young son Tyler, Maria is the epitome of South American beauty. I wonder how someone like her had ended up with someone like Victor.
maria.png

Tyler’s friends one are two (Names pending)
They are Tyler’s friends and henchmen. They do what Tyler wants and follow him around, but hey. It pays off.
Tylerfriends.png

Raymond
Raymond is an old, decrepit, perverted… and a lonely old man. He is also Evan’s and Valeria’s landlord.
raymond scene1.png

Melvin Cooper
Melvin was an honest cop. For about a month or two. Now he is a dirty cop, always looking to take advantage of the situation. An entire crime novel could be written about his exploits and early life as a detective. But that novel will never be written because he is not the novel writing type of guy.

Mystery bum
This old gentleman lurks around trash bins and … Valeria. He has some issues, is homeless but also really, really well endowed. He would still trade it all for a warm home and a meal.
HOMELESS.png
Mr.White
Although he is an intelligent person, it is still not known why he works at the university,It probably has something to do with the secret experiments he did in the school's lab
Mrwhiteee.png
Olivia
She is someone who has strict discipline and maintains her physique in the best possible way.She is really skilled at getting her students in shape.But there are many rumors about the unusual techniques she uses on her students.Specially female students are a bit uncomfortable with her methods
oliviayeni.png

About the game:
In this game the player will makes choices for Zoey and Valeria. They will try and be a good wife and daughter to Evan and help grow their restaurant business…
but alas… life gets in the way.
mafia.png
Future Plans and Goals
My goal is to try to make a high-quality and realistic game. I want people to enjoy & relax and not frustrated. That's why I'm trying to move forward by paying attention to all the details about the game. There will be Switchable characters, Zoey and Valeria. They will both have different goals, lives and quests but they will find themselves in similar situations.Also we will bring a corruption and restaurant reputation system for both characters. Players will able to work in the restaurant and earn money and stats based on their decisions.Once players reach a certain amount corruption points & restaurant reputations, they will able to unlock new scenes,work outfits and food recipes. Different work outfits will unlock different interaction with different type customers. There will be a mini game about food preparation as swell, These are going to be side/daily quests of course. There will be some choices in the game, but they're mostly about choosing sex-type options, etc. They're not going to affect the main story. (But this can be changed in some scenes.) You will able to navigate in map and in interiors and find secret gallery images (Trust me, it will be worth your effort). There will be new characters, locations, and stories, and each character will have a very interesting personalities. Currently, I'm making 5–6 scenes per day, but in the future, I could require assistance from another artist to speed up the process. It is going to be a long run, and we already have so many good ideas, but for now, I'm focused on creating the main scenes & renders. There will be multiple endings, but that's a topic I want to talk about later. I'm also a player myself, so I'm aware of expectations, and I hope I will fulfill those expectations. I don't have a good PC, but I'm very passionate about the game, and I'm already in love with Zoey. She's my favorite character. (Thanks to Maxsterbrge for creating such amazing characters again!)

Extra Renders from game
zoeygaleri2.png
zoeygaleri3.png
scene20.png
scene11.png
scene37.png
scene19.png
scene50.png
scene29.png
scene24.png
main_demo_1.png
5.png
Missing stuff
Map, UI design, in-game menu pictures, banner,

Current Tags
Female Protagonist, multiple protagonist, 3DGC,VN, Renpy,Voyeurism, Teasing ,Masturbation, Humor,Spanking, Sexual Harassment, Vaginal sex, Cheating, Groping

Planned tags
All kind sex, Blackmail, Sandbox, Multiple Penetration, Cosplay, Exhibitionism, Lesbian

Job Openings
Voice actress
An Artist who can help with UI Design, Map, Banner
Translators (Russian,German,French,Spanish priority)
Beta Testers

Release Date: TBA
Language: English
Thank you in advance for all your support. You can join our discord channel and ask anything you're wondering. You can test out the game yourself as a beta tester. Thanks and best regards!
Patreon=
Subscriberstar=
Discord=
Supporting crew=zilkin, hinaina87, LejesRimul, SaintBlackmoor,Thegoofyproofyreader
Special thanks=1nfam0us,Maxsterbrge,RavenDaF0X

Last edited:

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Hello guys,I'll be publishing the game in a very short time(In this month).Meanwhile I want to show some of the renders I created for Patreon tiers.Zoey and Valeria ready to serve you :oops: patreon manager.png patreon_cashier.png patreon busboy.png .

Last edited:

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Main quests= 2/2
Daily quests=3/6
Locations= 0/2
Secrets=0/10-15
It will likely be a larger update than the version I released.I enjoy doing it, I hope you guys will enjoy playing it too.

zoeyrnight8.png

Last edited:

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Main quests= 2/2
Daily quests=6/6
Locations= 2/2
Secrets=16
Script=%80 finished
Programming=we are struggling with many problems but they will be solved soon :)

scene475.png

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Hello everyone, I have been working hard since the day I published the game without wasting time. I have made 60 pictures so far. I am fully motivated and I can say that the positive comments from you in the main thread have motivated me even more. I don't want to announce the next update date yet, but I can surprise you like the other day.I will report my progress on Patreon and here as before.Thank you and take care yourselves till my next post.
scene492.png
scene496.png

Reactions: GreenOwl

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
scene605.png
160 renders finished and at the same time we are working on fixes and translations. I also changed my render settings that mean visuals are greatly improved in this update. I hope you guys will like it.

Reactions: GreenOwl
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes