Feb 16, 2020
Hello everyone,

first of all, thanks for your honest feedback.
from what i've read, i will make the following changes:

- getting a proofreader
- changes in some dialogues, or editing scenes, so nothing feels rushed.
- MC will be less goofy
- no pauses between dialogue sentences, so you don't have to click everytime

Same goes for chapter 1, which is already in development.

Planned Tags are:

Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Handjob, Footjob, Threesome, Creampie, Rape, Drama, Milf, Alien-sex, lesbian

no Harem planned so far, but might change that in a late game route.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hello everyone,

first of all, thanks for your honest feedback.
from what i've read, i will make the following changes:

- getting a proofreader
- changes in some dialogues, or editing scenes, so nothing feels rushed.
- MC will be less goofy
- no pauses between dialogue sentences, so you don't have to click everytime

Same goes for chapter 1, which is already in development.

Planned Tags are:

Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Handjob, Footjob, Threesome, Creampie, Rape, Drama, Milf, Alien-sex, lesbian

no Harem planned so far, but might change that in a late game route.
Big fan of most of the planned tags except that I am a hard no on the rape and not a huge foot job fan either (especially when part of femdom, no thank you, remove your foot/feet from my cock now, please.) but if the rape is optional and not required I don't mind it being there. It makes sense for the tyrant side of the decision path (as an option, not a requirement and it should have negative consequences at some point in game as well. That is a ton of rancid, negative Karma right there.) but no rape for the generous hero path. It just doesn't make sense for a hero to give away significant amounts of his time, effort and funds to folks less fortunate and then turn around and rape women. Not interested in a Ted Bundy path.

I love pretty feet! I love to massage and caress them, even kiss them. However, I do not want to have sex with any feet. Just not my thing. So, hoping foot job is also optional. Would much rather eat pussy, TBH! Hahaha :ROFLMAO: Having kinky options is always cool. Feeling forced into kink you don't like is not cool. So, options rather than requirements are always appreciated. For example, MC could have the choice of receiving a hand job or a foot job or in another scene the choice between vaginal sex, anal sex or both. Both is always my choice there! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Not everyone likes anal while others prefer only or primarily anal. Again, options are great. Sex with aliens should also be optional. If she's hot I go for it... if she's Jabba the Hut's sister... Run Away! Hahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO: I guess my point is options are better than requirements. I don't want the MC to be forced to rape a woman or even to feel roped into receiving foot sex... not a happy thing. Options are better. In fact, all of the sexual relations should be optional.

Many folks on this site seem to think that harem means the same thing as an orgy which is not the case. Harem and orgy are not the same thing. Harem just means that the MC is dating three or more women at the same time, even if none of the women are ever having sex with MC at the same time. An orgy is where you have four or more folks all having sex in the same location at the same time. I don't understand the confusion except that this site has a harem tag but no orgy tag so they get lumped together here on this site. From what I have seen, you will be better off NOT having the harem tag unless you plan to have at least one grand orgy at some point in the game where there are a mass of hot bodies all intertwined having sex. I won't say no to an orgy but it's not a personal preference. Having two girls in bed at the same time is already a hell of a balancing act! Just being able to have girl A on Monday and Wednesday, girl B on Tuesday and Thursday and girl C on Friday and Saturday is technically a harem. The same applies if the girls are assigned by location rather than days of the week. A harem could also provide a different girl every day of the week or even every day of the month and never have sex with more than one woman at a time. Harem and orgy are not the same thing.

Wow... it got late on me here... Had an idea that I need to sleep on. Hint... although I was a music performance major all through school, my academic major was English composition with minors in literature and history. I'm thinking about it...

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: MrD812

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
Good start, that Pug better not die.
that Pug better die. and all his race these poor dog with SO
MUCH health problem they can't even breath properly.
it shows how bad breeding can be.
maybe a race would disappear but making illegal to create
new pug would avoid to new pug to suffer for the benefit
of mankind.
just let the already born pug die of old age (if they can,
I'm not so sure with their health problem. but that not the point)
and be done with the suffering of those poor dog.

• Sad
Reactions: PapaPhat

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Big fan of most of the planned tags except that I am a hard no on the rape and not a huge foot job fan either (especially when part of femdom, no thank you, remove your foot/feet from my cock now, please.) but if the rape is optional and not required I don't mind it being there. It makes sense for the tyrant side of the decision path (as an option, not a requirement and it should have negative consequences at some point in game as well. That is a ton of rancid, negative Karma right there.) but no rape for the generous hero path. It just doesn't make sense for a hero to give away significant amounts of his time, effort and funds to folks less fortunate and then turn around and rape women. Not interested in a Ted Bundy path.

I love pretty feet! I love to massage and caress them, even kiss them. However, I do not want to have sex with any feet. Just not my thing. So, hoping foot job is also optional. Would much rather eat pussy, TBH! Hahaha :ROFLMAO: Having kinky options is always cool. Feeling forced into kink you don't like is not cool. So, options rather than requirements are always appreciated. For example, MC could have the choice of receiving a hand job or a foot job or in another scene the choice between vaginal sex, anal sex or both. Both is always my choice there! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Not everyone likes anal while others prefer only or primarily anal. Again, options are great. Sex with aliens should also be optional. If she's hot I go for it... if she's Jabba the Hut's sister... Run Away! Hahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO: I guess my point is options are better than requirements. I don't want the MC to be forced to rape a woman or even to feel roped into receiving foot sex... not a happy thing. Options are better. In fact, all of the sexual relations should be optional.

Many folks on this site seem to think that harem means the same thing as an orgy which is not the case. Harem and orgy are not the same thing. Harem just means that the MC is dating three or more women at the same time, even if none of the women are ever having sex with MC at the same time. An orgy is where you have four or more folks all having sex in the same location at the same time. I don't understand the confusion except that this site has a harem tag but no orgy tag so they get lumped together here on this site. From what I have seen, you will be better off NOT having the harem tag unless you plan to have at least one grand orgy at some point in the game where there are a mass of hot bodies all intertwined having sex. I won't say no to an orgy but it's not a personal preference. Having two girls in bed at the same time is already a hell of a balancing act! Just being able to have girl A on Monday and Wednesday, girl B on Tuesday and Thursday and girl C on Friday and Saturday is technically a harem. The same applies if the girls are assigned by location rather than days of the week. A harem could also provide a different girl every day of the week or even every day of the month and never have sex with more than one woman at a time. Harem and orgy are not the same thing.

Wow... it got late on me here... Had an idea that I need to sleep on. Hint... although I was a music performance major all through school, my academic major was English composition with minors in literature and history. I'm thinking about it...

Agree with most of this except for the harem part. The definition given here ("the MC is dating three or more women at the same time) is definitely not what a harem is. That's the definition used by some developers on this site. A harem essentially means that the MC has multiple wives/women/love interests/concubines at the end...akin to a polygamous relationship. He can have one main love interest but he has access to multiple women with the consent (or not) of the main LI. Sleeping with or dating multiple women is NOT a harem. It's not a "new" word...it has been around for centuries and has a specific meaning. I really wish people would stop trying to create new meanings for it since it often confuses players as to what they mean.

That being said, I'll hold on playing until the dev fixes what he indicated he would (try to) fix. It's a genre I like but the flaws are a bit too much.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Agree with most of this except for the harem part. The definition given here ("the MC is dating three or more women at the same time) is definitely not what a harem is. That's the definition used by some developers on this site. A harem essentially means that the MC has multiple wives/women/love interests/concubines at the end...akin to a polygamous relationship. He can have one main love interest but he has access to multiple women with the consent (or not) of the main LI. Sleeping with or dating multiple women is NOT a harem. It's not a "new" word...it has been around for centuries and has a specific meaning. I really wish people would stop trying to create new meanings for it since it often confuses players as to what they mean.

That being said, I'll hold on playing until the dev fixes what he indicated he would (try to) fix. It's a genre I like but the flaws are a bit too much.
You missed my point, friend. I do not disagree with your definition of a harem. But, to start one you have to date and romance multiple women. Can we not agree on that? My point is that orgy and harem do not mean the same thing. Peace, Phat :cool: (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: MrD812 and Motion11

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
You missed my point, friend. I do not disagree with your definition of a harem. But, to start one you have to date and romance multiple women. Can we not agree on that? My point is that orgy and harem do not mean the same thing. Peace, Phat :cool: (y)
I agree with you on that. However, there are too many games here where the "harem" tag has been applied when that's all the MC has done (romance/date multiple women). I hope that this game does not follow suit. F95 moderators are selective in which games they choose to monitor for incorrect/missing tags.

Reactions: MrD812 and PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I agree with you on that. However, there are too many games here where the "harem" tag has been applied when that's all the MC has done (romance/date multiple women). I hope that this game does not follow suit. F95 moderators are selective in which games they choose to monitor for incorrect/missing tags.
Pretty sure the problem is in the handling of the harem tag on this site. It is ambiguous and misleading. If it were up to me the harem tag would be split into three catagories, multi-partner/couples ending, true harem and all out orgy fuck fest! Hahahahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO: I laugh but am still being serious here. The first, multi-partner/couples ending would be for the player type character that dates a dozen girls and eventually settles down. Callisto is a prime example of this. The second, true harem, would be for collecting a group of women who become your harem throughout the entire game. Long Road Home is a good example of this as of it's most recent update. The MC has one main ol'lady as the bikers call it and a host of other ladies that are additional love interests sometimes joining with MC and his ol'lady, who fully encourages MC to have sex with other ladies and recruits many of them herself, and other times he is alone with the others. IDK how that one will end yet but it has full harem content thus far. Then the final category, all out orgy, is pretty much self explanatory... everyone having sex with everyone, all in the same location. Even one large group sex scene would be sufficient. This site does have a group sex tag but all too often, those get labeled as harem too with the group sex tag most frequently going to titles with wife swapping/swinging/ntr. So, the less educated among us see group sex as a harem. I've argued this in the Callisto forum until I am blue in the face and just don't have any patience left for the topic. However, you and I seem to be on the same logical page. Apologies if the wording I used in my earlier message threw you.;) Regardless of how this game turns out, I think it will be a fun ride :cool: (y)
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Pretty sure the problem is in the handling of the harem tag on this site. It is ambiguous and misleading. If it were up to me the harem tag would be split into three catagories, multi-partner/couples ending, true harem and all out orgy fuck fest! Hahahahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO: I laugh but am still being serious here. The first, multi-partner/couples ending would be for the player type character that dates a dozen girls and eventually settles down. Callisto is a prime example of this. The second, true harem, would be for collecting a group of women who become your harem throughout the entire game. Long Road Home is a good example of this as of it's most recent update. The MC has one main ol'lady as the bikers call it and a host of other ladies that are additional love interests sometimes joining with MC and his ol'lady, who fully encourages MC to have sex with other ladies and recruits many of them herself, and other times he is alone with the others. IDK how that one will end yet but it has full harem content thus far. Then the final category, all out orgy, is pretty much self explanatory... everyone having sex with everyone, all in the same location. Even one large group sex scene would be sufficient. This site does have a group sex tag but all too often, those get labeled as harem too with the group sex tag most frequently going to titles with wife swapping/swinging/ntr. So, the less educated among us see group sex as a harem. I've argued this in the Callisto forum until I am blue in the face and just don't have any patience left for the topic. However, you and I seem to be on the same logical page. Apologies if the wording I used in my earlier message threw you.;) Regardless of how this game turns out, I think it will be a fun ride :cool: (y)
I agree that it will be a fun ride and will keep watching for a good time to jump in. :sneaky: Nice to see that someone else shares my train of thought (great minds and all that :LOL:) about the misuse of tags on the site. Cheers mate! (y)

Reactions: MrD812 and PapaPhat

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Haha...this is great right off the batch.

The protagonist reminds me a bit of the Malcom "Mal" Reynolds character.
Goofy on one side but can kick serious ass on the other. I like this opposed
difference in traits.

The story is a bit generic but if it's told well and the dev(s) keep up with
great ideas like a cyborg pug (!!!!!!) or that smartmouthed, kitchen named,
kitchen automatron who cares? I'm in anyway. (y)

Renders are great, english looks decent for my non-native speaker eyes.
The female characters in the header look good too.

I am intrigued and am looking forward to futher updates.

Keep it up MP8910 and don't get distracted and dishearted by all the negativity
and naggers on this board. And don't work yourself into the ground explaining or
justify your decisions, creative work and storytelling in detail and repeatedly.
You can't do right by every entitled brat that likes to rant in the anonymity of the
the interwebz. ;)

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Pretty sure the problem is ..... I think it will be a fun ride :cool: (y)
Huge problem on here is that everyone actively does or forcibly tries to
interpret tags in a different, often their own most twisted way.

Not to mention that the tags are a lot of times not used correctly to their
intended meaning so...

I usually don't even check the tags. I don't do labels, that's too petty for me. ;)

There are certain AVNs I skip because of their orientation. Won't say which or what
because it's a personal preference and I am not into randomly stating my favorite food
for no reason on the internet. I say you can recognize a lot by just looking at the header picture.

So I check the AVN out and you can pretty fast see if it's your cup of tea or not.
You might even be surprised or find a hidden gem.

Of course if you can't handle that approach because you are too much of a big strong, masculine
and fearless man, it's fine if you decide what AVNs you give a spin or not based on the tags.

It only becomes really bloody freaking annyoing for anyone with a brain having to read
a rant about what tags and/or tagged content you don't like.

Like going to a car show and then telling the folks at the beamer booth that you prefer Mercedes.

Reactions: PapaPhat and botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

intended meaning so...

I usually don't even check the tags. I don't do labels, that's too petty for me. ;)

There are certain AVNs I skip because of their orientation. Won't say which or what
because it's a personal preference and I am not into randomly stating my favorite food
for no reason on the internet. I say you can recognize a lot by just looking at the header picture.

So I check the AVN out and you can pretty fast see if it's your cup of tea or not.

Of course if you can't handle that approach because you are too much of a big strong, masculine
and fearless man, it's fine if you decide what AVNs you give a spin or not based on the tags.

It only becomes really bloody freaking annyoing for anyone with a brain having to read

Like going to a car show and then telling the folks at the beamer booth that you prefer Mercedes.
If only more people here acted like this. Kudos to you! (Completely serious, not a trace of sarcasm).

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

intended meaning so...

That conversation regarding tags had absolutely NOTHING to do with preferences. I use engine filters in my searches because I prefer Ren'py, Unity and some other engines, not tag searches. If I use any tags it is usually just "animated" to bring the animated games forward but I play games with no animations too. If you knew all of the games I have tried and what I play, you would not have directed your last message at me.

That was NOT a rant. It was a discussion regarding folks misunderstanding tags and how that causes confusion and leads to other rants in many different forums including this one. I don't do labels either... not as a general rule. I have played dozens upon dozens of games from this site. I keep the best and delete the rest. I only comment on games I like or in which I see potential. Just to make myself crystal clear, I don't trust the tag system so I evaluate each game on it's individual merit based on story and artwork, NOT tags.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Kitchentable

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
That conversation regarding tags had absolutely NOTHING to....

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Sorry mate, I did just quote your posting as it was in part about how
tags are used, miss-used, interepreted or missunderstood as you pointed
out that a certain tag could mean different things.

I IN NO WAY intended to critizice you or the way you handle or interpret tags.

It was a mere hook to insert my own rantings! ;)

And you seem to be a person that can acutally still debate.
So I apologize if you feel slighted by my posting before.

So you actually search by tags? Hm...I just browse through the latest updates page.

And yeah I skip RPGM made AVNs even though that means depriving myself of
the really awesome looking NLT Media games. :/

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Sorry mate, I did just quote your posting as it was in part about how
tags are used, miss-used, interpreted or misunderstood as you pointed
out that a certain tag could mean different things.

I IN NO WAY intended to criticize you or the way you handle or interpret tags.

It was a mere hook to insert my own rantings! ;)

And you seem to be a person that can actually still debate.
So I apologize if you feel slighted by my posting before.

So you actually search by tags? Hm...I just browse through the latest updates page.

And yeah I skip RPGM made AVNs even though that means depriving myself of
the really awesome looking NLT Media games. :/
I actually agreed with much of what you said, was just miffed at the presentation... it felt aimed at me personally.

Apology fully accepted;)

My process... I check the game sort for new updates daily or every other day. First I do a visual scan of all the recent game updates and new creations that have posted since my last search. I don't like missing good titles, even the ones that are way off of my well worn and severely beaten path. I've played many games that I assumed I would look at for a bit out of curiosity and then delete but I am occasionally surprised by what I see and end up sticking around and playing on. The rest go in the recycle bin with haste however I try a lot of titles looking for the great ones. After scanning all of the most recent listings entirely, then I do a deeper search with my usual filters checking for Ren'py, Unity and Others under engine and adding the "animated" tag and occasionally some others depending on my mood.:devilish:

As I indicated previously, I do not trust the tag system here. It is vague and not well implemented which leads to misunderstandings and too many angry rants. I get sick and tired of folks who berate these hard working devs just because they felt like a certain tag was misrepresented based on the game content. That shit causes devs a lot of heartache and many just quit because of it. If you have any doubt of that just run a search using a filter for abandoned titles and view some of the forum feedback. Sometimes it is just a dev reaching a dead end due to time constraints or wanting to go in a different direction but all too many devs quite due to troll harassment. It's really out of hand. To the naysayers and trolls I say, "It's a FREE game for fuck's sake! If you hate it that badly go try another game and stop harassing this dev!" Some folks get their joy by berating others. This site is like free candy day at the sweet shop EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! Hahaha:cool:(y) Don't like the licorice whip? Well, go try another flavor! Don't just stand around complaining that you hate the whip!:oops: I am fairly certain that you know to whom I direct such comments. Not aiming back at you, my fine new friend.:cool:(y)

I try a plethora of titles from this site. I try to say something positive in forums for the ones I really like or those in which I see potential. I see potential for fun here which is why I am active in this forum. When I replied to the dev I started with what I really liked before making suggestions on what needs to improve, IMHO. When I do not like a particular title after testing it, I delete it from my AVN gaming folder and move on. I never make a single comment in that game's forum. I consider that to be very rude and totally unacceptable behavior.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am happy that we worked this out like folks should. I feel I have made a new friend in the process.:cool:(y)
PS: The renders in this game are certainly a HUGE plus!!!:devilish: I LOVE Serena!!!:love:(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.13 - 14.07.09.64.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.13 - 14.08.07.82.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.13 - 14.09.14.79.png

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I hear you! I find it sad that devs that at first interacted with the community on this board,
get driven away by those who are constantely bitching. A ton of devs stopped interacting
on F95 because of that. It's a loss for everyone in my opinon.

And I agree. If you got nothing meaningfull to say don't open your mouth.

And if you don't like certain aspects of a VN and want to voice that
at least point out the good things about it too. That way you do not
appear like spoiled and entitled little brat.

There usually are some well done aspect in every VN and even if I don't
like certain things about the it, I usually leave a short comment stating the things I liked.
Even if I won't follow it but the dev will never know that and a small encouragement
goes a long way. I mean those fellow human beings put in their free time maybe all of it, usually
money for DAZ assets too and their creativity and heart and then only get shit for it.

Yeah their might be some kids blinded by certain figures on paytreon pages by
long standing and established devs and decide to make a AVN for the wrong reason
but I am not talking about them.

I mean the ones that maybe simply enjoy creating stuff and stories or that feel
their story wasn't told before and just go for it, you know, just humans being enthusiastic
and then some random idiot from the other side of the world sitting infront of their computer
shittalks 8927 hours of work with a 1 liner.....

And I do not understand how anyone can lack the brains to comprehend how utterly shitty,
presumptuous, sad, petty and lacking decency and common mannerism is.

PS: See, Selena is not my cup of tea but I would never say that to MP8910!!
I am however looking forward to the violet haired character, the asian looking one,
some alien ladies but most of all to the protagonist being owned by Kitchen.

Guess we gotta apologize to MP8910 for hijacking their AVN's thread for our off-topic discussion.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I hear you! I find it sad that devs that at first interacted with the community on this board,
get driven away by those who are constantely bitching. A ton of devs stopped interacting
on F95 because of that. It's a loss for everyone in my opinon.

And I agree. If you got nothing meaningfull to say don't open your mouth.

And if you don't like certain aspects of a VN and want to voice that
at least point out the good things about it too. That way you do not
appear like spoiled and entitled little brat.

There usually are some well done aspect in every VN and even if I don't
like certain things about the it, I usually leave a short comment stating the things I liked.
Even if I won't follow it but the dev will never know that and a small encouragement
goes a long way. I mean those fellow human beings put in their free time maybe all of it, usually
money for DAZ assets too and their creativity and heart and then only get shit for it.

Yeah their might be some kids blinded by certain figures on paytreon pages by
long standing and established devs and decide to make a AVN for the wrong reason
but I am not talking about them.

I mean the ones that maybe simply enjoy creating stuff and stories or that feel
their story wasn't told before and just go for it, you know, just humans being enthusiastic
and then some random idiot from the other side of the world sitting infront of their computer
shittalks 8927 hours of work with a 1 liner.....

And I do not understand how anyone can lack the brains to comprehend how utterly shitty,
presumptuous, sad, petty and lacking decency and common mannerism is.

PS: See, Selena is not my cup of tea but I would never say that to MP8910!!
I am however looking forward to the violet haired character, the asian looking one,
some alien ladies but most of all to the protagonist being owned by Kitchen.

Guess we gotta apologize to MP8910 for hijacking their AVN's thread for our off-topic discussion.
I am digging all of the female leads shown in the title image, every last one! Selene has a vibe like she was Kate Beckinsale's stand in to star in the stage version of Underworld! I can dig that! I am also rather fond of lavender hair and amethyst eyes! As proof, here are a few of my Skyrim characters in the spoiler... spoiler because of other game content...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I LOVE purple and the new character here is no exception!:devilish:

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes