VN Ren'Py The Red Threads [v0.1] [Astelius]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
is that splotchy POV throughout the whole game or just a few renders? i understand its a horror game but i dont think i could deal with that throughout the whole game.
The description did say your character is visually impaired, so that may be how the Dev try to portray it.
And with the Lovecraftian theme, I'll go out and guess this somehow make you see things normal people can't.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
The description did say your character is visually impaired, so that may be how the Dev try to portray it.
And with the Lovecraftian theme, I'll go out and guess this somehow make you see things normal people can't.
yeah the mc being visually impaired was what made me think that effect was. have you tried the game yet? asking cause is the textbox opacity also thick?

Edit: nvr mind. the colors are worse in the actual game. seems pointless cause that frame is there even when you see MC from a 3rd person POV. i dont mind the genre or even the monster girls. but that freakin frame is really bugging me.:LOL:

Last edited:

joose

Jan 21, 2018
lets FRICKIN go scarier monster girls. Gimme those horny horrors. Need me some more nympho nightmares!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes