The Red Room [Alishia] Development Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoreGhost

Aug 21, 2017

The Red Room v. 0.1 Prologue Released!
Hi everybody! ~
All this time since the release of the latest version of the HS has been a ride. But now it's time to open a new arc with this game. RR is really a blast to make without any restrictions of my previous game. I fucking love doing it!

I hope that you will also like what I've made, and what future content will soon come.

OVERVIEW:

You play the role of the most ordinary girl... Not really. After all, not every girl has a cock, works as a webcam model and finds herself in such a peculiar situation.

On one of the most ordinary days you receive a mysterious invitation with an enticing deal. From now on you are the participant of the erotic show called The Red Room. The scene of show - is your life, the goal - is to reveal all of your hidden desires. You wouldn’t even want to think about the prize when process of getting there is so pleasant.

Will you keep the viewer in painful suspense, satisfy the ever-increasing demands of your managers and finally get what you desire?..

CONTENTS:

As I've said it's a first version of the RR with only prologue for now, but it's big with some important character disclosure and story development. It features 2 times more images than first HS episode and I hope a better story to have fun with.

I hope it's a solid foundation for you to care about those characters when in next update gameplay will be introduced~

DOWNLOAD:

This is a patreon-friendly version with some content cut, please DOn't download patches from sites like f95 or Lewd Patcher that may inject unfriendly content into the game.

PC:

Mac:

FINAL WORDS:

This was a ride for sure. I would not have done it without every one of you who supports, supported or will be supporting me. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

If you have any question or suggestion — please always contact me, I love it. And even if I not always find strength to respond — I read it all.

I love you

— Alishia

CREDITS:

- Me for some things

- Elizabeth for the text and everything she helped me with

- Crugh 2112 for proofreading this version

WhoreGhost

Aug 21, 2017

This patch enables your Limited Edition content in the game~
INSTRUCTIONS:

- Just paste it to the /game/ directory!

Your bonus scene is located in prison location~

Thank you! I hope you will enjoy it <3

Status
Not open for further replies.