Unreal Engine Abandoned The Red Angel [v0.2.1.4] [LeonBear]

Agineska

Oct 14, 2020
It seems to me that no one could find her))
I found the key.but when i open the door that bgm just scared shit out of me
the boss is that gilf i like.but there is no more option for now.i want do it with her in next version.
btw can u change the boss's skin texture?maybe wrinkled is better.
hope everything goes smooth.my man

ninetyfiveme

Oct 29, 2019
Am I the only one who is bothered by the fact that an installer must be started? Why not just an archive as everyone else is doing? dang...

Deleted member 2730212

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Why not just an archive as everyone else is doing? dang...
The installer compresses files better, the rar archive would take 2 times more space.
Since this is inconvenient, in the next version I will make 2 options, an installer and an archive, so that everyone chooses what is more convenient for him.

ninetyfiveme

Oct 29, 2019
The installer compresses files better, the rar archive would take 2 times more space.
Since this is inconvenient, in the next version I will make 2 options, an installer and an archive, so that everyone chooses what is more convenient for him.
There is no compression tool available which can do that - by which I mean also no installer... dude... reallY sounds liek scam to me... or you just don't know what you are talking about.

Deleted member 2730212

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
There is no compression tool available which can do that - by which I mean also no installer...
I'm talking about the standard .rar format, which anyone can unpack. Of course I can pack it in .lzma or .7z, but then in order to unpack it, you will have to install the unpacking program first. Any more questions dude?

reducto

Apr 5, 2019
Do you have a key in your inventory, not a card? If yes, then this is very strange, others did not have such a bug. Can I take a screenshot of the inventory?
This one, isn't this for the door? Or this one for elevator and there is another key for the door? 123456.jpg