• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Watching this hentai made me sad. Husband got cucked, Wife would rather spend their important day on having an affair... and husband cried at the end while confronting her... i dont know about the game, but i hope there will be some kind of redemption and happy ending for them..
i love netori stuff, but not when the cucks are suffering so much...

• Sad
Reactions: BangB420

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
btw did they ever tell you how everything happens or will you just straight jump into the affair?
Play the game and find out ;)
That being said, there is "good endings" and like it doesn't follow the path of the OVA if you choose a different route.

Reactions: Jeycii_

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Play the game and find out ;)
That being said, there is "good endings" and like it doesn't follow the path of the OVA if you choose a different route.
Okay maybe "good endings" is a lil far fetched but it's Netorase so I think that counts because the husband wants it to happen

• Sad
Reactions: Jeycii_

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
The edited MTL is on the rougher end of the spectrum as far as edited ones go but it's enough to get a general gist of what is happening. There's the usual MTL gender confusion which I would've expected to be omitted from an edited MTL but beggars can't be choosers. It's a real shame that several of NTR Orcsoft VN's are still to be properly translated.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
this is getting a fakku translation?
Not currently, this is the one being translated in publishers it says fakku, so this will probably be the next one. As always there are people who don't know anything so nothing new. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Not currently, this is the one being translated in publishers it says fakku, so this will probably be the next one. As always there are people who don't know anything so nothing new. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Considering it's Fakku or another translation company, I'll wait for their translations instead of MTL translated garbage. Nice try though! Fakku has translated some of their titles in the past

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Considering it's Fakku or another translation company, I'll wait for their translations instead of MTL translated garbage. Nice try though! Fakku has translated some of their titles in the past
ah well if you were referring to the indefinite future where it may or may not be translated and no one knows anything then I apologize I misunderstood you but if the thing is that fakku is currently translating this game the answer is no, or at least there is no news from fakku or another publisher

Reactions: BangB420

Frostedmango

Oct 14, 2019
Here. I patched all instances of the broken character name on ED_2. It should be able to finish that ending.
The patch also fixes the textwrap and add translated character names.
The main ones, and a couple of mob chars I saw.

-Edit: Updated text to better show all that is changed.

whats the path for this where do i put this file?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote