• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PerverTeacher

Jun 5, 2017
couple of issues/questions

- ask wife to show you her ass : is there a way to get her to say yes without using the cheat ? Can't seem to trigger it. As a gamer feels lame to just trigger it by a cheat, would be better to have a way in game to convince her.

-ask wife to have sex with you : after you get the tavern it seems broken. You ask and there is no response, nothing. At least when you ask to see her ass she says no. I don't know if it is a bug, but there should be a response, whatever it may be.

-Only once i triggered the scene where she unlocks the chastity to have sex with you. Feels way too rare (ya i guess she is rarely a wife to you).

-The image used are awesome, but too few. It's not about having more content, I'm sure it will come. It's about the content and events already in game, it needs a better ratio images/line of text. Would love animations also, but maybe too hard to create.

-The writting in third person for Peter, I think it would be better if written in first person. Peter is my avatar, would prefer to read 'I and You'' when refering to the mc

-Suggestion : would like more scenes/interactions with mc and wife. Perhaps mc could clean his wife after she works so hard...

Anyway great game please continue to update
Great sugestions, i would also add:

-new plot, 0 wife perversion, both lines (ask to see her fuck & sleep when covered in cum) seems out of place (for now, they could/would be available later on, right?). And when you click them, even with no (high) perversion, the dialogue its the same afaik.

Reactions: MeMonky

peepingbob

Dec 1, 2023
Please guide from the beginning. I get the key but she doesn’t have sex with anyone in tavern
The higher the tavern whore reputation of your wife the higher chance she has to cheat. This will grow naturally over time. You just have to play the game. It's a bit slow at start because of a lack of customers (that is linked to the tavern reputation), but eventually it will happen (you can use in-game cheat if you dont want to wait).
So ya just play the game at the tavern and things will happen naturally

Reactions: dante34375

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I would like to know that as well because it only seems that the wife gets to have fun
There's a hint with one of her customers (wishing for a sister-threesome) but the dear wife seems to want to keep everything on a slow burn. And if you consider its a relationship aiming on the forever, I can understand her restraint.

MeMonky

Nov 21, 2019
When I look at wife stats i see a line ''Is a street whore: NO''
Can she become a street whore currently ? Is it with a specific path ?
I don't think so, I was looking into the game files and I've found not a single image of that concept.
For now it seems like a placeholder
Maybe it gonna come in a future update

Reactions: peepingbob
2.10 star(s) 16 Votes