VN Others The Quest for Spankytown [v1.0] [OTK Productions]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1546693_the_quest_for_spankytown_explicit.png

Overview:
Do you constantly dream of being a naughty boy who constantly gets into trouble and gets spanked over the knees of gorgeous ladies?​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-22
Release Date: 2021-11-30
Developer: OTK Productions -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -

EBkRbF.jpg gi3wxU.png kkQ6YV.jpg rNoxwI.png z8xvTM.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Usually I'd stay away from these kind of games, but I'll admit I might just bite this one purely due to the hilarious matter... but I know I'm going to regret this. lol

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
another spanky game... i don't even try it
Usually I'd stay away from these kind of games, but I'll admit I might just bite this one purely due to the hilarious matter... but I know I'm going to regret this. lol
and i think you will regret this indeed :ROFLMAO:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
why is there no mega download most time i get error with the other downloads
I second that, those 3 choices are really the slowest one for me. Going to take all night, maybe all day tomorrow to download this one. If someone else could please do a Mega of this game, please let me know.

Reactions: Magazif

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
i'm not much for 3dcg games (no problem with em, just not my cup of tea) but a primarily spanking-focused game is always a rare gem, especially with the MC as the spankee! loving the sound of this, really excited to play!

Reactions: JennaJ

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
honestly sorry megas not working for me atm :D
I know, which honestly, those 3 choices, for small games, it isn't too bad, maybe a couple of hours or so, but when you start going into GB or higher, then yeah, amount of time it takes, much worse. Workupload, Mediafire, or sometimes, Pixeldrain, though they are not as fast for me as Mega, they normally are not that bad.

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
Lol! 7.3GB for first release!
If anyone manages to DL that and try it...lemme know if it was worth content wise.

nexus80

Mar 3, 2019
I have try it for some minutes ago in about 1 hour and I really love this game. It seems to have very much femdom content and have a great story inside

Reactions: KinkBaron