Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i already have enough of young boy (not-son) and milf (not-mom) content... where is queen/goblin story rework? where is busty scientist/primitive tribe content? where is busty not-niece and not-grandpa/or old father of husband content?... miss those but instead we get more and more cunning little fuckboys with hysterical older milfs...

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
There are 2 NTRman Game universes(UNOFFICIAL):

(The list are in chronological time-line order UNOFFICIALLY)

Medieval Era:
1st.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2nd.

Modern Era:
1st.
2nd.
3rd.
4th.
5th.
6th.
7th.
8th.
9th.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
can't seem to run this game at all, everytime i do this pops up for a second (the green bar goes halway up) and dissapears. game doesn't download.
1655851379373.png

so i tried to fix this by going to %appdata% and removing all the files related to this (in Temp, and LocalLow. i got rid of "NTRMAN"), i then extracted a new copy of the game from the zip cause i still have it. but nope!

is there a specific download for unity that u have to do or something to open games like this?

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
can't seem to run this game at all, everytime i do this pops up for a second (the green bar goes halway up) and dissapears. game doesn't download.
View attachment 1883898

so i tried to fix this by going to %appdata% and removing all the files related to this (in Temp, and LocalLow. i got rid of "NTRMAN"), i then extracted a new copy of the game from the zip cause i still have it. but nope!

is there a specific download for unity that u have to do or something to open games like this?
i was having that problem when i installed the new ntr man game last week i just turned my comp off and turned it back on and it worked

• Thinking Face
Reactions: babykeem

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
i was having that problem when i installed the new ntr man game last week i just turned my comp off and turned it back on and it worked
i shut down my computer, turned it on, and it still doesn't work. but ty for trying to help lol

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes