RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Can I sex val?
yes, after the bomb dungeon (don't do the hard mode unless you hate yourself) you can go to the cake shop and drink coffe to wake up in the middle of the night. wake up alone several times to several scenes with her.

Last edited:

Molly_O

Sep 20, 2021
I have created a walkthrough. Here is my first Version till TPE 10.1.1
Little translation: Gehe = Go to - Sprich/spreche = Talk to - Nord/Ost/Süd/West = North/East/South/West
Please help me to update the file

File updated - Many Thanks to SuperMaxo

Mega:

Last edited:

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
I have created a walkthrough. Here is my first Version till TPE 10.1.1
Little translation: Gehe = Go to - Sprich/spreche = Talk to - Nord/Ost/Süd/West = North/East/South/West
Please help me to update the file

Mega: https://mega.nz/file/llF2FSLa#mG_3hm...B7zsG8U6_E3mro
Thanks for this.

Note that you missed something at the very beginning. In Part 3 (Teil 3) of Chapter 1 (Kapitel 1), before going to sleep, (and either before or after having fun with your new body, but before makes more sense, logically), you should go back to the village. Go to the inn and talk to all NPC's. Then order a beer and talk again to the two NPC's at the bar (one to the left of Alex/player, one to the right); then order a second beer, and talk to the same two NPC's – this unlocks a groping scene.

Reactions: Molly_O

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Is there like a guide for this game I missing a few scenes with Sammi and val but not sure how to get there?
there is one just 4 posts above yours, man. It's in German, but I've been able to understand everything thanks to Google Translation, so I'm sure you will too

Thanks to Molly_O

• Love
Reactions: Molly_O

SamDean12

Jun 22, 2021
there is one just 4 posts above yours, man. It's in German, but I've been able to understand everything thanks to Google Translation, so I'm sure you will too

Thanks to Molly_O
Thank you, Ive been going throught it one part im having trouble with is Part 36 (1/2): The WeatherBeaten Hat: -locating the library in the second district any idea?

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
Does anyone know if the questions the Oracle ask you matter? This game doesn't have any sort of online survey taking functionality, and I want to make sure I'm not accidentally fucking up sex scenes by not picking the absolutely most appropriate answer a la the old "if you don't choose to change your name no sex forever" nonsense the game used to have.

☣Sora☣

Sep 7, 2021
In the quest, I got your back(stab) where is the ambassador's bedroom and how do you get to it? I get to the second area with the raised red walkway, but how do you get through that section?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
In the quest, I got your back(stab) where is the ambassador's bedroom and how do you get to it? I get to the second area with the raised red walkway, but how do you get through that section?
Save often. You beed to go to the door in the upper left corner; time your movements so that one of the ladies is distracted by the cat

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes