RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

BuPa

Aug 21, 2017
I would appreciate a link to the latest Mac build, if someone's got it. Relatedly, the OP's Mac MEGA link (v0.3.1) is down – I imagine that's because even the game's public build is actually up to v0.4.2 by now.

Reactions: cloudmaster

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
True, I love the scenes and writing for sure. The lack of scenes is valid, and it always seems like there's more to the dream scenes at the end than between the characters. The few that exist are well done, and beautiful, however. Wish they would use renders and time and effort to develop the relationship with characters more, not just random orcs. Also, the ability to replay the scenes would be nice. You sleep multiple times in the guild bed at the end, why not the ability for sexings every night?
Definitely this, I have to keep different saves for every scene as it is, and its really annoying. That and I want a TON more scenes of the MC taking the futa-cock as Ana gets more into it. The fact that Ana is an unreflected 3rd waver faced with having a newly acquired massive sex drive and an incredibly eager and submissive partner adds a lot to the scenes. Each sexual encounter is actually the largest dose of character development they both receive, as she finally understands more about sex and the male sexual psyche and realizes some of the flaws in her thinking. And MC gets embrace his personality as a good thing, because despite formerly being a loser of a man, he is now a gorgeous woman, making all his childlike eccentricities serve as charming instead of pathetic.

Reactions: dcontrol

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Definitely this, I have to keep different saves for every scene as it is, and its really annoying. That and I want a TON more scenes of the MC taking the futa-cock as Ana gets more into it. The fact that Ana is an unreflected 3rd waver faced with having a newly acquired massive sex drive and an incredibly eager and submissive partner adds a lot to the scenes. Each sexual encounter is actually the largest dose of character development they both receive, as she finally understands more about sex and the male sexual psyche and realizes some of the flaws in her thinking. And MC gets embrace his personality as a good thing, because despite formerly being a loser of a man, he is now a gorgeous woman, making all his childlike eccentricities serve as charming instead of pathetic.
only negative i'll add is that he certainly seems more dumb as the female. not sure if that is on purpose, or accidental, but definitely more dumb... or getting more dumb, hard to tell.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
only negative i'll add is that he certainly seems more dumb as the female. not sure if that is on purpose, or accidental, but definitely more dumb... or getting more dumb, hard to tell.
I'd guess that's part of the adventure game tropes this game parodies. Blonde gorgeous female heal spell spammer and the usual love interest. Ironically probably how he liked them when he played RPGs as a guy hehe.
I just so love the humor in this game.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I'd guess that's part of the adventure game tropes this game parodies. Blonde gorgeous female heal spell spammer and the usual love interest. Ironically probably how he liked them when he played RPGs as a guy hehe.
I just so love the humor in this game.
In speaking of the level of intelligence in the MC, all I can do is qoute one of my favorites comments on the game - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SuperMaxo

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
I think its near the yaks. But whatever screen it was on was a screen you entered from the left, and the starflower is in a twinkling bush that borders water towards the bottom right of the screen.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
I think its near the yaks. But whatever screen it was on was a screen you entered from the left, and the starflower is in a twinkling bush that borders water towards the bottom right of the screen.
im gonna second this guy. im pretty sure it's towards the bottom right of the map, near some water, on the Yak map. But you have progress enough through another quest so you can enter that map.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Yeah, it's the Yaks. BTW, did anyone try the party without the flower? As it was worded like it was optional, I had kinda thought finding it would lead to some sort of extra party scene. And maybe it did (getting drunk?), but nothing that specifically mentions it. Extra strong punch.. etc. But never went back to try without it, or is it actually NOT optional?

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
this game is realy perfect for the futa fans,i just hope some scenes in side quests get some images... im really looking forward for the next update.

Dustin999

Feb 17, 2018
The game is great right now and I am looking forward to new updates. the only problem I see is that the leveling system does not work. I have gotten all the way thru the game so far and I am at level 1 still.

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
The game is great right now and I am looking forward to new updates. the only problem I see is that the leveling system does not work. I have gotten all the way thru the game so far and I am at level 1 still.
Because you're a milkmaid, you can't level. It's not about grinding levels, you do quests for people and get better equipment, that's where your strength comes from.

dcontrol

Aug 21, 2016
Man this game is good. Thanks a ton for uploading it. Also 0.5.2 just dropped today.

the only problem I see is that the leveling system does not work. I have gotten all the way thru the game so far and I am at level 1 still.
I gained what was essentially a level from the side quest involving the Captain and his soldiers, but I believe my characters remained level 1. I kind of prefer how the dev has done it.

Reactions: Petermurzin

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
i've mentioned it to more than a few developers, to scrap the XP requirements for leveling, and make it story bound. That way as you progress in the story, and hit certain milestons, you'll gain those new abilities without the grind, and you can avoid as much combat as you want, and it does't hurt you.

Jul 17, 2017
I'm wondering where am I supposed to go after defeating the fire elf in the cave? Since the cave exit was blocked I exited the way I went in. The eastward path is still blocked as well.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes