zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
done playing it as cecilia ( nun ) pov and nothing wrong
tbh those npc is goddamn annoying with their fetish

as for the ending its really touching
both care for each other to use time travel
pure romance, i hope more game will be like this instead of fully dark scene
Time Travel? So the first eending is not the actual ending?

Reactions: MADAO4081

kororo runpa

Aug 12, 2017
Time Travel? So the first eending is not the actual ending?
it has normal end and true end ( new game + ) that appear after finishing normal end

also.. D: any have save before the new game+ in recollection room? i replaced mine by mistake
and rather not replay if possible cause the harrasment hurt mah heart so much

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
recollection room , the yellow magic ring behind the loli girl is the road to true end
The yellow rind is New Game + this option is you can play again game whit a misteri player and that player is Marco from future and she is help sister :)) try it from final is a realy nice end and sex scene is the back recollection room :)

kororo runpa

Aug 12, 2017
The yellow rind is New Game + this option is you can play again game whit a misteri player and that player is Marco from future and she is help sister :)) try it from final is a realy nice end and sex scene is the back recollection room :)
i know lol
well i prefer the new game+
no heartbreaking moment of beggar cannot be chooser

MasterFapper

May 11, 2018
the cheating money can't even be useful as an alternative choice like skipping finding work and paying the inn lol:p

GracelessLamb

Oct 20, 2019
Yes, please, please play the game again after you finish it the first time if you're into happy endings. Seriously. After playing it the first time, I just felt super depressed but I feel a bit better after finishing it the second time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes