goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Does it have corruption?
not really. u follow a ridiculous straight line from one town to the next one.
Every town following the concept: lewd request from guards to enter town-->innkeeper to stay for free-->"job" to get gold and--> "mercenarys" to protect for travel to next town (+1scene with a monster between each town)

some of them are optional and give u the option to chose but in the end the nun has no corruption since she agrees to anything with "I understand" without hesitating ( ' - ')

Reactions: K.Leoric

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Sorry about that my mistake but you can check my first link ( ) it's a complete translation
update : check this post
Thank you so much for showing me this jewel! At first i thought it was another NTR game and i had a good surprise!! There really should be more games like this saori one!

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
Either you are forced to write shit like that, or you must be a real retard to do it. Every part of it screams "RETARDED"! I am not talking about the japanese strangenes - I actually mean retarded when I say retarded. Someone went full retarded on that one. I bet that person is not aloved to work.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
It's here because mods and staff decided that it's not against the rule 7. Otherwise truste me, it wouldn't have been here.

Given the fact that from the screenshot no shota can be seen, personally speaking if it's really translated completely in english, than yes, can be posted here.
It is translated played it and said it before here XD here it is

Erotic Adventures of Saori (Tokyo, 20yo, Office Employee) v1.06

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Good game, But could use a cg gallery room or something like that to be able to revisit scenes

*Edit* Nevermind just realized that you get a recollection room after you FINISH the game, Don't mind me!

Borioje

Jun 30, 2017
There is also this game from the same dev "RJ134806 - Saori's Ecchi Adventure!?" that has a full translation but there is no post of it in this Forum
anyone want it here a link
FNX men i look for this game but some reson all time get error

Reactions: Allenaiskkakak

Borioje

Jun 30, 2017
There is also this game from the same dev "RJ134806 - Saori's Ecchi Adventure!?" that has a full translation but there is no post of it in this Forum
anyone want it here a link
YES FNX BRO FOR HELP GAME WORK LIKE CHARM

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys this game is realy nice but dont have Walkthrough i dont know wath i ned to do ... XD XD XD XD

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
I got GAMEOVER after the 3rd town innkeeper forced you (Nun) to wear a micro bikini, don't know what I did wrong there, it's not like there's a choice either, she agrees to everything :( Maybe I have to pick the kid as mc instead?

Reactions: Rastafoo

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
This has NTR in it, tag it please.
"You can choose which of the two characters Cecilia or Marco to play as.
Depending on which, some text, options and the controlled character will change.
Cecilia viewpoint: Humiliation in front of young boy.
Marco viewpoint: NTR / cuckoldry of beloved elder sister."
From DL Site.

Reactions: ThunderZoo

kororo runpa

Aug 12, 2017
done playing it as cecilia ( nun ) pov and nothing wrong
tbh those npc is goddamn annoying with their fetish

as for the ending its really touching
both care for each other to use time travel
pure romance, i hope more game will be like this instead of fully dark scene

Reactions: Rastafoo
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes