mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
@mmmonsterkill
Hm which points did you have in the stats for the relationship? When you give her a lot of gifts it must be raise the relationship and go to the next step.
No she doesnt accept the gifts thats the problem. No idea what the relationship was at but i helped all the chores ect for over a week, seems a bit excessive to need more than that for even a minor breakthrough

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
No she doesnt accept the gifts thats the problem. No idea what the relationship was at but i helped all the chores ect for over a week, seems a bit excessive to need more than that for even a minor breakthrough
@mmmonsterkill
In the week you can help her two times in the kitchen and with the chores. When you do it every day you should reach the next level after at least 7 days. After this she accept gifts and a massage. You can see in the stats how many points are missing.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
@mmmonsterkill
In the week you can help her two times in the kitchen and with the chores. When you do it every day you should reach the next level after at least 7 days. After this she accept gifts and a massage. You can see in the stats how many points are missing.
ok, you dont need to write @ if you're quoting someone they will get notified.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of The Promise v0.10a
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Reactions: bas and UncleVT

skyboi81

Jun 13, 2018
Hello Guys, how can I open the console please? I tried shift+o, it does not work. Thank you.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@skyboi81

You have to use either unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract the game files after that load game and shift + O will work. To use it extract game into a folder then extract enable dev mode renpy in the same folder where you placed the file for the game then run it and select the game folder and let it run.

@supermanz95

I already used paint-net and hid the wife's face in all of the pictures that she showed up in.

Reactions: skyboi81

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Promise [v0.15] [Xagrim's Gameforge] - Original Size: 1.08GB

Download PC (139MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Promise v0.15
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Reactions: cebs

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
@Xagrim So does this version have anything interesting to do with the daughter yet or is that planned for the future still ?

MarekV

Dec 21, 2017
Good idea, original story, nice renders - one of the few games where woman in her 40s looks realistic. Keep doing good job with the game!

Reactions: Xagrim

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so..sex with the Mrs is a random event?...she has not been upset in a long time..we are well advanced in our relationship and her corruption...she calls me honey and smiles all the time...yet..sex is random..sometimes the choice appears..usually it dosnt....lol

Reactions: firetemplar415

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
so..sex with the Mrs is a random event?...she has not been upset in a long time..we are well advanced in our relationship and her corruption...she calls me honey and smiles all the time...yet..sex is random..sometimes the choice appears..usually it dosnt....lol
Yes it seems a little confusing in the moment, because the massage event is not finish at this point.
Then you massage her on 23 o'clock you can't have sex with her. When you want have sex, you must go to her without massage at 0:00.

3.10 star(s) 49 Votes