bdbtwd

Aug 5, 2017
I like the option of not playing a stupid kid, I hope this isn't a stupid old guy instead.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
No Problem ;) I can't make all happy. ;) Which gamestyle do you prefer @bobn ?
i dont think he talk about game style, but more about engine.

lots of peoples didnt like rpg(maker) and prefer renpy.

i cant say for him, but i think he talk about that :D

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I like the idea of an older protagonist but he sucks. I can't stand him, he starts out asexual to a ridiculous degree. Everywhere you walk, you go somewhere and they tell you "no". Because you lack whatever variable. It ends up creating a narrative that this guy is wandering about town, being told he's a loser everywhere he goes. Not endearing or the type of person a player wants to be.

As far as the game goes, it's unappealing. A "go walk somewhere" game sucks, especially since it's all menus when you reach your destination. Renpy would have been the better choice. If you use rpgmaker, you have to design compelling gameplay around it. If you want to tell a story and have gameplay around raising variables, go renpy.

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
Loved the idea of the game, but stooped playing.

How can he have a corruption of 0 and corrupts his wife with erotic and adult books? Going from one place to the other, doing the same thing, over and over again, for a really tiny reword, rpgmaker style...

As far as the game goes, it's unappealing. A "go walk somewhere" game sucks, especially since it's all menus when you reach your destination. Renpy would have been the better choice. If you use rpgmaker, you have to design compelling gameplay around it. If you want to tell a story and have gameplay around raising variables, go renpy.
Totally agree, also webp the images, they are the size of the videos...

Will wait for the next release.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
i dont think he talk about game style, but more about engine.

lots of peoples didnt like rpg(maker) and prefer renpy.

i cant say for him, but i think he talk about that :D
Ah okay, thanks. ;)

I like the idea of an older protagonist but he sucks. I can't stand him, he starts out asexual to a ridiculous degree. Everywhere you walk, you go somewhere and they tell you "no". Because you lack whatever variable. It ends up creating a narrative that this guy is wandering about town, being told he's a loser everywhere he goes. Not endearing or the type of person a player wants to be.

Hm that means it should be easier in the beginning to involved in more situations? The idea was he must first raise his corruption, because he is married a long time ago, but in the moment you have only one thing at the beginning to raise it.

Loved the idea of the game, but stooped playing.

How can he have a corruption of 0 and corrupts his wife with erotic and adult books? Going from one place to the other, doing the same thing, over and over again, for a really tiny reword, rpgmaker style...

Totally agree, also webp the images, they are the size of the videos...

Will wait for the next release.
Hm, youre right with the 0 Corruption for the books, i look at this.
You mean the format of the image files?

Thanks for Feedback @coconuts, @ltpika and @OvidiusLian

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Well it might help if you had the right files in your game. Seems like the game is looking for .PNG's for the wife at the dinner table but all the files in the pictures folder are .rpgmvp instead of .PNG. K…heMG1_0.rpgmvp

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You basically can't talk to the wife at the table or the error keeps popping up over and over and it'll force you to force kill the game as you can't open the load game page.

Looking in all the image folders I see only 2 .PNG files the rest are .rpgmvp maybe that is the file type that is suppose to be used not sure though.

Also is he gay? I mean you have a girl run by you and you automatically go no can't do that I got a family at home. Having a family has noting to do with it looking at some else isn't going to do anything unless you act on it.

Hell he won't even think about his fricken wife when in the tub so he has to be gay.

Reactions: Xagrim

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
@

Well it might help if you had the right files in your game. Seems like the game is looking for .PNG's for the wife at the dinner table but all the files in the pictures folder are .rpgmvp instead of .PNG. K…heMG1_0.rpgmvp

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You basically can't talk to the wife at the table or the error keeps popping up over and over and it'll force you to force kill the game as you can't open the load game page.

Looking in all the image folders I see only 2 .PNG files the rest are .rpgmvp maybe that is the file type that is suppose to be used not sure though.
Thanks for reporting @myuinny, on which System you Play? Linux, Mac or Windows? Because the file name in the Picture is not correct. Perhaps it can't use the umlaut marks.

Also is he gay? I mean you have a girl run by you and you automatically go no can't do that I got a family at home. Having a family has noting to do with it looking at some else isn't going to do anything unless you act on it.
No, but in the Moment you must first raise your Corruption in the bath. But i will Change it in 0.2

Hell he won't even think about his fricken wife when in the tub so he has to be gay.
Look first at the Portrait at the wall in the living room, when you can think about her.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I'm using windows 7.

I don't think his corruption in the game. I had already looked at that picture in the living room early on it did nothing. When I did some digging around in the variables it only showed that Lisa has a corruption variable the step dad doesn't have one.

Reactions: Xagrim

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
@myuinny

Hm thats strange. For thinking about wife you needn't corruption, only lock at the picture for old remembers. You use 0.15? Download you the game from Mediafire or Mega? I try it in the afternoon for myself. Perhaps some files are broken by the download. Can you try the other mirror and download again so you can check the Problem are solved?

Thanks for your Feedback.

Reactions: MejDean
3.10 star(s) 49 Votes