DantexxDNC

Nov 6, 2018
You can cheat any stat you want but it's not worth it unless you know what you are doing and exactly at what point in the game you are at. Reason being that you can cheat but may miss needed scenes for progression along the way. I'll give you the cheat for money, but if you are very early in the game and increase money and REA by to much then you will miss scenes, use at your own risk.
Open Dev Console and type the codes replacing 'xxx' with the amount you want,

Novos = xxx
REA = xxx
Stats cheat don't work.. Money does, just not the stats for some reason

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
I really don't understand this shitty BDSM mini game with Jill !?
I never got past the slaps - once she starts using the safeword you're screwed (not literally unfortunately). It's shitty, very badly implemented and no way to get better or to skip... Same with the photography missions in the swimming pool, the first works okay, then it doesn't matter when you click (well within the rapidly disappearing green bar), you fail every. Single. Time. This game could be one of the best on the site, if only the Dev would listen to complaints and fix them, and speed up his story...

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
***New Content updated changelog***
- You guys remember Mary? now you can also push her a little more than the previous 10 updates. You dont remember Mary? Well, that's a bummer cause im gonna focus on her and other 2000 side characters, so I can keep milking Lisa forever, HA HA HAHA!

Whats the point? she looked decent 4 years ago, now she looks absolutely outdated, she has lost all her actual value. senes with her suck anyway, nobody can expect anything. At this point this dev already showcased all his talent, and doesn't seem to be much.

Blackbird1889

Aug 1, 2023
After going through the changelog: another update, another disappointment it seems... no story advancements, the dev literally avoids any notable progression that could lead to part two, instead the side chars get even more attention and the day by day chore in the mine apparently gets even more tedious, because... ANOTHER new side char.

Also, the Lisa content... what's the point of YEARS of stepdad-teasing and then putting a bf between her and you, like "HAHA, April's fools"? Is that a special fetish to dominate the bf of another girl? Iliked this game very much, in the beginning, but now I'm not wasting bandwidth anymore to download 4.3 GB for this beat-around the-bush-fest.

Note to me: Ignore any game that has more people on its banner than the average turkish wedding has in attendance

hui13594

Oct 16, 2021
In the end of current updates Lisa just gets a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Game has been in development since 2017 and thats all the progress for her? OMG looking on her stats and behavior she should be a turbo slut already with endless possibilities for scenes. That doesnot make any sense that she has all this stats with no pay off.
The worst progression I've ever seen in adult game this old.

3.10 star(s) 49 Votes