Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
@Xagrim , your after_load code have a problem.
You use :
Code:
    if Updates == 4:
        [...]
    elif Updates == 1:
        [...]
    elif Updates == 2:
        [...]
    elif Updates == 3:
        [...]
Which mean that if someone haven't played since few updates, and is at "Updates == 1" by example, he'll have to save/load two times to have a game effectively up to date.
It's better to use :
Code:
    if Updates == 1:
        [...]
    if Updates == 2:
        [...]
    if Updates == 3:
        [...]
    if Updates == 4:
This way, every player will pass through all the needed updates, whatever how many release happened since the last time he played.
Thanks for the information. In the Moment i use the "jump" execute, but i forgot it in the 0.20b for the other updates, now i have fix it, it should now work. I use it because someone didn't Play a update and need two updates.
I hope it works right now.

Is there a Android version
Not yet.

Last edited:

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
I try ...now...delete...game have shitty models I dont like it...wife looks like old Baba Yaga for Tomb Raider game...some witch shit. Old and ugly as fuck. I cant jerk on this.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Any chance for a much smaller update file so I don't have to download 1.3GB again for a quick fix? LOL

Sorry, my internet is just slooow. I'll download full for sure, thanks for getting the fix out before I played! :D

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Aw! I was going to check this out but it doesn't look like the daughter got anything new so I think i'll wait for the next update.
Yes Nothing new in the 0.20

Money cheat? Because I'm seriously anti-grind.
not in the moment

I try ...now...delete...game have shitty models I dont like it...wife looks like old Baba Yaga for Tomb Raider game...some witch shit. Old and ugly as fuck. I cant jerk on this.
Thats sad but try a look more updates later, it will give different models.

Any chance for a much smaller update file so I don't have to download 1.3GB again for a quick fix? LOL

Sorry, my internet is just slooow. I'll download full for sure, thanks for getting the fix out before I played! :D
Yes youre right. But i think the release was yesterday and a lot of people haven't load it, when it was better to release the complete version and not a small fix because some People can oversee it.

But this workaround should work without a new download, too:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

here.maybe only the scripts.rpa file is sufficient.But that must say @Xagrim
Yes you are right, this is the only thing. Thank you.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@DD0

Use unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract game files and then use console command to change the amount of money you have.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
here.maybe only the scripts.rpa file is sufficient.But that must say @Xagrim
The Promise v0.2bH - Lossy compression

Yes Nothing new in the 0.20

not in the moment

Thats sad but try a look more updates later, it will give different models.

Yes youre right. But i think the release was yesterday and a lot of people haven't load it, when it was better to release the complete version and not a small fix because some People can oversee it.

But this workaround should work without a new download, too:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes you are right, this is the only thing. Thank you.
Thanks all! I ended up just downloading the file and it finished finally. I appreciate all of your effort :D

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Here are the "cheat" variables your probably most interested in:

Variables:

Novos = xxxxx

RelationWife = xx
CorruptionWife = xx

RelationLisa = xx
CorruptionLisa = xx
LIncest = 0/1 default is 0

RelationNina = xx
CorruptionNina = xx

Knowledge = xx
Coolness = xx
Fitness = xx

Remember there are scenes at your job sites, so it's not really grinding.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
There is no error message. It just go to the game start menu.
what is your stats for the wife? my are relationship: 115/120 and Coruption: 8/15.I was not to much in the bathrome when she was there but i don´t have the problem.Maybe your savegame would help

Reactions: Xagrim

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Game crashes after I enter the bathroom with wife inside.
Thanks for reporting Bugs, but i can't reproduce it and didn't found a bug in the script. Perhaps you have the exactly daytime or a savegame?

what is your stats for the wife? my are relationship: 115/120 and Coruption: 8/15.I was not to much in the bathrome when she was there but i don´t have the problem.Maybe your savegame would help
Thanks for help. :)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Xagrim No problem :).I have look into the homebathroom file too and i don´t see there what.I just had the files on because I made a patch for me that makes the adoptive daughter a real one.So it was not a big deal to look into that

Last edited:
Reactions: Xagrim

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
@Xagrim No problem :).I have look into the homebathroom file too and i don´t see there what.I just had the files on because I made a patch for me that makes the adoptive daughter a real one.So it was not a big deal to look into that
No problem and i understand.

Reactions: gigan
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes