• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dogcatbfg9000

DogCat
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2022
F95 needs a "man-bun" tag so we can filter.

(Jokes aside, these are quality renders that dogcatbfg9000 should feel proud of creating whether or not this game might not appeal to everyone)
Thank you. I am quite confused. I didn't think this image will cause that . There no male gay sex in the game.
Should I remove it?

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Thank you. I am quite confused. I didn't think this image will cause that . There no male gay sex in the game.
Should I remove it?
As a dev to a dev, don't let fans push you around. I haven't played the game yet but im assuming this scene is just for laughs and its what YOU wanted, so keep it as it is.
Renders look good and theres plenty of sex (previews) for a 0.1, it seems to me the game is up to a good start.

Now the question that nobody asked yet, but they are dying to know. Does any other guy fucks around with MCs girls (now or in future)?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Should I remove it?
LOL no please don't be confused or offended. I don't think many people would assume a male character with this hairstyle means that there is "male gay sex" in your game. I was just making a light-hearted joke because many people in America like to make jokes about men who have . But, many men *do* have this hairstyle and if you like your MC to look like this, no worries! Just understand that probably people will make jokes whenever they see an MC male protagonist with this hairstyle. Please don't think this one sarcastic joking comment should mean you should change anything!

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
Should I remove it?
YES!
Now... which are you asking about? The gay old guy or the gay man bun?
The graphics were stunning, until those screenshots. But, whatever... I'm tossing this on the IGNORE pile as a result of both.

edit: option: make the man-bun "guy" clearly Japanese, like a sumo wrestler. They're the only people where that is "normal".

Reactions: Cooling Prob

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Game is looking

Loved the characters and renders in preview.

One question only, Is there NTR? If yes than is it avoidable (won't happen if we choose) or skippable(still happens but we choose to see or not)?
I'm not a fan of NTR and I don't like surprises midway in the chapters. So please be up front about it.

It's your game you can do what you want with it but please stick to YOUR version of story as we want to read the story YOU want to tell, not your fans.

KEEP GROWING!

GOLDLUCK!
:coffee: dogcatbfg9000

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
The game crash in free roam at doctor's office when you press on desk drawers. Error apears and no chance to go back. Captura de pantalla (1307).png

Last edited:
Reactions: Cooling Prob

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I haven't really interacted with Mercy yet, but all I want right now is just Diana. :love:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
As a dev to a dev, don't let fans push you around. I haven't played the game yet, but I'm assuming this scene is just for laughs, and it's what YOU wanted, so keep it as it is.
I agree. But I wouldn't call them fans. :(
You did the work you decide what is best for you. Those members will move on.

Edit: I loved the "whats your name" Part. It's not easy to come up with a unique one. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: loikl and Bloker997
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes