• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py The Pleasuremancer [v0.3.44a Free] [Mirrodin]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Anyone found 100% secrets in the the commander tent?
To my best observation and haveing the observer skill I can't get more than 83% in both locations... have 100% in any other introduction maps
View attachment 3220104

EDIT: found the last secret location in the Paladin camp map.. still the commander tent seems completly looted to me
Stuff I have found
View attachment 3220124
1704077761504.png
There are 6 secret spots (as mentioned before, the book is not a secret). Hope that helps

Last edited:

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
The secrets are really ruining the game.
I obsessively spend more and more time trying to find them instead of playing the actual game.
it is the opposite of fun.

Reactions: Nightshadow34

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The secrets are really ruining the game.
I obsessively spend more and more time trying to find them instead of playing the actual game.
it is the opposite of fun.
I mean the original way of implementation was quiet fun... this one however goes overboard.
Some hidden spots to grant more Gold or Items are nice... the village map(s) however were extremly frustrating since some spots were only available at a certain time of day... and atleast once the same spot was used dureing different times of the day.
The fact that hidden spots would sometimes highlight as black and sometimes as white got confuseing aswell... maybe change the color to something more prominent like purple? (considering the colors of Evening and the brothel red is likely invisible in those locations)

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
I mean the original way of implementation was quiet fun... this one however goes overboard.
Some hidden spots to grant more Gold or Items are nice... the village map(s) however were extremly frustrating since some spots were only available at a certain time of day... and atleast once the same spot was used dureing different times of the day.
The fact that hidden spots would sometimes highlight as black and sometimes as white got confuseing aswell... maybe change the color to something more prominent like purple? (considering the colors of Evening and the brothel red is likely invisible in those locations)
I didn't even get out of the original tower.
i got 50% of first room and 66% of 2nd room.
I turned on an auto clicker and swept through the entire room obsessively while it was spamming left click and it didn't find any more places. after more than 30 minutes of searching I gave up, went to main village, then immediately quit the game because I was salty about giving up.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I didn't even get out of the original tower.
i got 50% of first room and 66% of 2nd room.
I turned on an auto clicker and swept through the entire room obsessively while it was spamming left click and it didn't find any more places. after more than 30 minutes of searching I gave up, went to main village, then immediately quit the game because I was salty about giving up.
Ah had you read the scroll on the top right shelf in the second room?
The tower wasn't changed much from the original Version (except for a drawer nolonger being clickable twice)... you can use the walkthrough for atleast the 2 rooms and the secret room if escapeing the tower via the door... the problems started after for me...

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Ah had you read the scroll on the top right shelf in the second room?
The tower wasn't changed much from the original Version (except for a drawer nolonger being clickable twice)... you can use the walkthrough for atleast the 2 rooms and the secret room if escapeing the tower via the door... the problems started after for me...
I don't remember, maybe.
I escaped through the window easily.
my issue was finding the hidden items only.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sooo... since I have tried several times now I wanne know how it's possible to meet other Lords of the black peak?
I tried siding with Vrimon as a supporter (Not bound by contract) and waited... I also tried to repeatedly side with him as supporter (currently the 3rd time) but I can't seem to unlock any more contacts in the Black peak... do I have to actually ally him even though the game states that makes it impossible to partner up with any other Lord?

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Sooo... since I have tried several times now I wanne know how it's possible to meet other Lords of the black peak?
I tried siding with Vrimon as a supporter (Not bound by contract) and waited... I also tried to repeatedly side with him as supporter (currently the 3rd time) but I can't seem to unlock any more contacts in the Black peak... do I have to actually ally him even though the game states that makes it impossible to partner up with any other Lord?
Actually, only vrimon is available. So yes.

• Sad
Reactions: Evangelion-01

ExParrot

Feb 28, 2018
Hello, just wanted to say I think you should really put an order to the quests and not make them all available at the same time.
And please add a code to generate money, the sums asked are just too great (2300 gold tohave contacts in the peaks...half of the necromancers were dead before I had enough gold... The fact that Yehran could drink this sum in 2 nights didn't helped).

Franchement sinon le jeu est bien je trouve, l'univers intéressant et tout, mais on se perd dans trop de quetes sans réaliser que certaines sont timées et d'autres pas, de manière général les timers dans les jeux c'est vraiment pas intéressant je trouve, ou alors seulement quand on a qu'une seule quete timée (et encore).

Bref bonne chance pour la suite.
Use this tool here and load your save in here : https://f95zone.to/threads/save-editor-site.78818/ then search for the amount of gold you currently have in your inventory.
Its a nice tool and works with most grind heavy games i've tried it with.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
The game is really nice, but also so damn hard. Are the mages in the mountains supposed to die? I lost 2 already and I haven't even been able to contact them yet.

Not sure I'm missing something with the nomad woman, but the quest says to beat her in the tavern, and I do so every night. This is after she game to see me in the alley - after that I can just beat her and when she has no money I just get some mana and +1 approval, day after day.

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
How exactly does one rest up in this game to eliminate the fatigue meter, other than resting in battle? Sleeping for the night offers little to no improvement once you've warn yourself out. No improvement at full health or mana either. Do you really have to skip 7 (or more) days of battle? I don't exactly have low endurance stats either, but wore MC out by participating in a number of caravan raids to spare the troops. There's got to be a better way to manage fatigue when out of battle, but I can't even find a bar for it in game when not fighting.

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
The game is really nice, but also so damn hard. Are the mages in the mountains supposed to die? I lost 2 already and I haven't even been able to contact them yet.

Not sure I'm missing something with the nomad woman, but the quest says to beat her in the tavern, and I do so every night. This is after she game to see me in the alley - after that I can just beat her and when she has no money I just get some mana and +1 approval, day after day.
Gotta build the brothel and she'll be of some use to another npc when doing quests in that building.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Gotta build the brothel and she'll be of some use to another npc when doing quests in that building.
Brothel is built, but I'm only just teaching dance lessons to the madam. Maybe after that, but I'm thinking of waiting for more updates and just starting over - think I've messed up the whole Black Peaks and Succubus thing, not sure the mages dying before I can even contact them is a good sign lol.

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Is this build's stats capped in current state for the free version? I'm practically at 50 strength with armor/weapon modifiers, a stat I need to get to in order to read a book. But every time I hit 49 and sleep, I get a message saying something like "your strength has declined". Back to 48 modified stat. Hit a wall there.

Same goes for intelligence. With "permanent" potions, I got all the way up past 100, but it keeps reducing to 75ish over night, so I've basically wasted those potions from inventory.

First tower built and trashed. Awaiting to run into an architect. Patronizing one wizard with his elixir shop unlocked along with three connections to other wizards. No more gypsy quests or brothel quests seem available. Am I at the end here?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is this build's stats capped in current state for the free version? I'm practically at 50 strength with armor/weapon modifiers, a stat I need to get to in order to read a book. But every time I hit 49 and sleep, I get a message saying something like "your strength has declined". Back to 48 modified stat. Hit a wall there.

Same goes for intelligence. With "permanent" potions, I got all the way up past 100, but it keeps reducing to 75ish over night, so I've basically wasted those potions from inventory.

First tower built and trashed. Awaiting to run into an architect. Patronizing one wizard with his elixir shop unlocked along with three connections to other wizards. No more gypsy quests or brothel quests seem available. Am I at the end here?
Serve drinks in the Tavern and be a good waiter on the special ocassion waiting game to meet with the Architect
He'll be available in the "big hall" after his introduction.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Guys,
I'm in the process of launching a shared doc to update the walktrough. If any of you are experienced and would like to participate in its modification, please let me know.
I'm available for any questions. It's on the discord thread walktrough.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes