• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py The Pleasuremancer [v0.3.44a Free] [Mirrodin]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
To be clear, when you first open the brothel it gives you a choice to either share Camilla or to keep her for yourself. It's very stark and very clear. Some people are into sharing, some people aren't, so Mirrodin gave people the choice.
What about everyone else, ezmella, andrea etc...

N3wb_4_l1f3

Mar 30, 2018
What about everyone else, ezmella, andrea etc...
Depends on the character a little. The main characters generally either get shared or not based on your first choice. The whores in the brothel are whores, so they work as such. Like I said to the last guy, if that's not your thing, don't play the game. Real easy choice :p

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
Hello there ! is there a map ? im gone to the town after prologue ( tour ) and i don't see if there is anothers places ...

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Depends on the character a little. The main characters generally either get shared or not based on your first choice. The whores in the brothel are whores, so they work as such. Like I said to the last guy, if that's not your thing, don't play the game. Real easy choice :p
Well there's no tag for this game to indicate any of that, so things are kinda unclear

N3wb_4_l1f3

Mar 30, 2018
Well there's no tag for this game to indicate any of that, so things are kinda unclear
I'm not sure what tag you would want? I don't think there's a tag for "You own a brothel and the whores in the brothel work as whores."
I'm trying to engage with you seriously here, but do you think What a Legend contains NTR because one of the women you can sleep with is a prostitute?
Summertime Saga contains NTR because there are people in the town who have sex with someone other than the main character?

Honestly confused here.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I'm not sure what tag you would want? I don't think there's a tag for "You own a brothel and the whores in the brothel work as whores."
I'm trying to engage with you seriously here, but do you think What a Legend contains NTR because one of the women you can sleep with is a prostitute?
Summertime Saga contains NTR because there are people in the town who have sex with someone other than the main character?

Honestly confused here.
Well first of all this doesn't even have the prostitution tag. Nor a trainer tag.
Then the "genre" section in OP doesn't have either of those as well. And the "genre" section can be very important in detailing what content is/will be there especially if current tags don't reflect the current game

N3wb_4_l1f3

Mar 30, 2018
Well first of all this doesn't even have the prostitution tag. Nor a trainer tag.
Then the "genre" section in OP doesn't have either of those as well. And the "genre" section can be very important in detailing what content is/will be there especially if current tags don't reflect the current game
That's actually valid and constructive, thanks for the feedback.

DarkMirrodin I think adding both of those tags in the places Lordfridge is suggesting would be helpful for folx. The option to pimp out the girls definitely applies to the "Sharing the girls" path, and even off that path there's an argument to be made that Maria and Andréa are always shared.

I wouldn't say it's necessarily a "Trainer" game, but there are certainly aspects in that you build up the girls' tolerance to lewd acts over time.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I wouldn't say it's necessarily a "Trainer" game, but there are certainly aspects in that you build up the girls' tolerance to lewd acts over time.
A lot if not almost every trainer game has such mechanics, alongside corruption and dress up (corruption is probably a missing tag as well). This is why I've stopped looking at "trainer" tagged games, as most of the time it's - corrupt girl - whore her out.
And if you're certain or correct about Maria/Andrea even when not on that path, the game is defo not for me.
I suppose you could argue the overview explains things, but my question would have been "too what extent is everything", and the info through tags provided is zilch.

N3wb_4_l1f3

Mar 30, 2018
A lot if not almost every trainer game has such mechanics, alongside corruption and dress up (corruption is probably a missing tag as well). This is why I've stopped looking at "trainer" tagged games, as most of the time it's - corrupt girl - whore her out.
And if you're certain or correct about Maria/Andrea even when not on that path, the game is defo not for me.
I suppose you could argue the overview explains things, but my question would have been "too what extent is everything", and the info through tags provided is zilch.
Yeah, it's a valid complaint. Even on the sharing path, most of the girls aren't "explicitly" shared, it's implied. There are a few scenes on the sharing path where one of the girls gets fucked by Vlad, or by the Godelins, but that's always up to the player and very clear what is about to happen.

I've played a bunch of Trainer games, and this is not they. There are some elements, but Witch Trainer, Princess Trainer, FET, things like that are much more in the slow corruption and dress up vein. This has some optional outfits for the girls and a very little bit of "Hey, you're introducing Camilla to sex." But she always wanted to be a Madame, so you're not really corrupting her as such. That's why I'd say it's definitely a Harem Builder but not really a Trainer, if that makes sense.

All that said, I definitely agree that updating the tags with Prostitution makes a lot of sense (One of the central themes of the early and mid game is building the brothel), and there's certainly an argument for the Trainer tag even if it isn't a perfect fit.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Originally there was only the brothel madam working, and she later received a "don't sex customers" option... the other girls had only recently added, so maybe they'll also receive such an option down the road... though it would pretty much defeat the purpose of the brothel and it's importance to the story

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes