nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
I would have liked to see a blowjob scene with the gorillas where they are held prisoner since they can catch tali’s butt so I thought he could catch that head to do a blowjob .

Botsman2033

Oct 12, 2018
I have a lot to say (like anybody asked), so i decided to divide it into chapters

----- History ------
A long time ago i saw (i think that it was this game) this game, downloaded it and it was kinda meh. Couple of static scenes where Tali had sex on the Citadel. My dissapointment was immesurable bc Tali is one and only for me (among the ME), so i avoided this game for quite long. But couple days ago i was looking through the top games on site and saw this game and desided to check it outonce again, which leads us to...

----- Praising ------
The game now has nothing to do with dissapointment (i think) it was. Now it have animated and sounded scenes with attempts towards voicing (which im looking forward to) and oh my how much scenes. The amount of scenes and their variation are almost overhelming, i thought that i completed current build, downloaded gallery mod and was stunned by the amount of scenes i missed. Also, Tali is looking perfect. Perfect. Everything, down to the last minute details. She is good looking and have a shape of my dream and not this boobs-and-butt-that-weight-tree-times-the-rest-of-the-body shape. Definitely looking forward to the next updates.

----- Requests(dont know more suitable word)\Suggestions -----
The first unavoidable scene is.... e.... not as good as the later ones and many people will judge the quality of the game by this first animation, so mb remaster of it?
Gallery would be fine guide for content and scenes variations (its hard to track if scene was influenced by lewdness, suit damage and if the scene is first played) we missed. Mod is good but it lacks the proper organisation by creatures and by different conditions, for example.
Also, consider adding some tags\icons to scenes and dialogs like this:
(Game over) - this answer or losing this battle will lead to the game over
(Content disabling) - this answer\action will lead to disabling some content (i accidentally closed the vents in the medbay and not seen the bug scenes, so now i need to replay game from the beginning to see every scene)
(Seen) - at first it seem easy for me but after some thinking i find out that its actually a lot of work. Problem is most of the repeatable events are influenced by different conditions and you can avoid the events you thought you saw while its actualy different, so dissapearing of (Seen) tag from the event in the com room will signal you that your lewdness have altered the event

----- Question -----
At the end of build we can freely roam through the ship and vents and look for scenes. We are even can set Tali`s lewdness to see earlier variations of events, but i think that there is a scenes that can only be seen before some events. So im asking if someone can make a list of scenes that cant be watched through this freeroam and needed to be seen somewhere during walkthrough.

P.S. Sorry for my english i have a hard time putting sentences together

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I have a lot to say (like anybody asked), so i decided to divide it into chapters

----- History ------
A long time ago i saw (i think that it was this game) this game, downloaded it and it was kinda meh. Couple of static scenes where Tali had sex on the Citadel. My dissapointment was immesurable bc Tali is one and only for me (among the ME), so i avoided this game for quite long. But couple days ago i was looking through the top games on site and saw this game and desided to check it outonce again, which leads us to...

----- Praising ------
The game now has nothing to do with dissapointment (i think) it was. Now it have animated and sounded scenes with attempts towards voicing (which im looking forward to) and oh my how much scenes. The amount of scenes and their variation are almost overhelming, i thought that i completed current build, downloaded gallery mod and was stunned by the amount of scenes i missed. Also, Tali is looking perfect. Perfect. Everything, down to the last minute details. She is good looking and have a shape of my dream and not this boobs-and-butt-that-weight-tree-times-the-rest-of-the-body shape. Definitely looking forward to the next updates.

----- Requests(dont know more suitable word)\Suggestions -----
The first unavoidable scene is.... e.... not as good as the later ones and many people will judge the quality of the game by this first animation, so mb remaster of it?
Gallery would be fine guide for content and scenes variations (its hard to track if scene was influenced by lewdness, suit damage and if the scene is first played) we missed. Mod is good but it lacks the proper organisation by creatures and by different conditions, for example.
Also, consider adding some tags\icons to scenes and dialogs like this:
(Game over) - this answer or losing this battle will lead to the game over
(Content disabling) - this answer\action will lead to disabling some content (i accidentally closed the vents in the medbay and not seen the bug scenes, so now i need to replay game from the beginning to see every scene)
(Seen) - at first it seem easy for me but after some thinking i find out that its actually a lot of work. Problem is most of the repeatable events are influenced by different conditions and you can avoid the events you thought you saw while its actualy different, so dissapearing of (Seen) tag from the event in the com room will signal you that your lewdness have altered the event

----- Question -----
At the end of build we can freely roam through the ship and vents and look for scenes. We are even can set Tali`s lewdness to see earlier variations of events, but i think that there is a scenes that can only be seen before some events. So im asking if someone can make a list of scenes that cant be watched through this freeroam and needed to be seen somewhere during walkthrough.

P.S. Sorry for my english i have a hard time putting sentences together
I never done the Citadel scenes for game, so it was not this game for sure.

First scene is actually already was remaded :HideThePain: Sometimes when I testing game I see old animations and wonder how people even like them before. I increasing quality with time, but I really don't want to remake everything to the detriment of new content. Mb after I done with first part, will see it in whole and remake some animations. You know, The Pilgrimage: Definitive edition :KEK:.

Abt other things - for now I am ok with gallery mode. I am happy that someone can make it without my participation, so I can concentrate on content. Such improvements like highliting the content direction or lewd requirements I collect now for next game part. I will try to make more interactive menu, and of course I will do gallery mode from start. Now in game so much of everything, so adding such details for each event the hell of a job and need to go through tens of thousands lines of code. So, simple walkthrough is most preferable option for me, which I'll do for first part of game when finish it.

Botsman2033

Oct 12, 2018
I never done the Citadel scenes for game, so it was not this game for sure.
Now im really curious what game that was. It was like Tali`s adventures on Citadel before meeting Shepard.

Anyway, one last complain: why cant i reopen the vent for bugs in the shower?

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Now im really curious what game that was. It was like Tali`s adventures on Citadel before meeting Shepard.

Anyway, one last complain: why cant i reopen the vent for bugs in the shower?
This vent event have complete series of scenes for now. You can't do it because there is nothing new you can see there. When I'll add new scenes for this bugs - I'll find the way to show it.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Game is really good, each updates have significant amount of scenes and it's updated quite regularly, and for once in a a i'm not disgusted by bugs scenes, would love to see more of them !

" Event separated on 3 main parts/days in circle, which are repeats until you decide to escape. Escaping available on second day, where you can check the location with usual clicking. Just win the easy fight with slug. In case of losing the fight – event just continues. The event has two variations for each day depends on lewd level – but for now the border is 50. It means you will have different scenes for Tali’s lewd level less or more 50. I will add more, if you like the idea. "
Loved the idea and the execution of this one !

Bigbluef78

Aug 1, 2023
Hello great game messman but got a simple question how can I add someone else's game save file to a downloaded version of the game can not seem to get it to work thanks in advance

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Hello great game messman but got a simple question how can I add someone else's game save file to a downloaded version of the game can not seem to get it to work thanks in advance
Hi, thank you. In you user/AppData folder on PC just search RenPy folder. There usually you can find save files in folder with game name.

4.70 star(s) 116 Votes