youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
ThePilgrimage-1.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sapphique

Jul 1, 2017
We're getting to the point where it would be more productive to split the download into two separate 4gb MEGA links, or just simply split the download up at all

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
can anyone tell me how to activate frog scene in the corridor and boss ? using old saves.
friendly ping _Messman_
You need to go to the grate that is right before the endless maze, then use the grate and go to the next room with a dead merc, you can also grab the wild rider program while you are there and then leave, you will be confronted by 3 frogs. Lose and thats where this scene starts

Oct 6, 2018
It has quite a lot of content now. GOOD content. Also I think he will do part 2 of this game once he reaches 10gb limit I think.
yeah I want to play but I feel like waiting for full release is much better idea but since I dont know when will it happen I guess I'll only hope for it to happen lol

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
You need to go to the grate that is right before the endless maze, then use the grate and go to the next room with a dead merc, you can also grab the wild rider program while you are there and then leave, you will be confronted by 3 frogs. Lose and thats where this scene starts
1701032863324.png

Can you tell in the map where the corridor and room with dead merc is present? Because I have been trying to find that room too.

Rooku

Feb 13, 2018
alright I'm loving the brainslugs, the idea of mindcontrol/hypnosis mindbreak I find amazing so what there is now is just chefs kiss. so if more is made it's perfect personally I'm hoping for more futa content as it's my main fetish but maybe an alien creature futa like a xenomorph queen with huge boobs n huge weird cock would be killer.

I'm definitly giving you a tip cause this is one of my fav games keep up the good work

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Introducing: RDMod!

Slap this into your: The Pilgrimage\Game folder

The second mod for The Pilgrimage - An unfinished dialogue and story overhaul.

This is more of a field test than anything to see if it's worth continuing since there's a lot of stuff left to change. Currently dialogue has been changed up to the Invasion events.

Attached are some examples of what you can expect, though a few slides hardly does the changes a service.

Apes = %90 done
Red Varren = %90 done
Shower Bugs = %100 Done
Prison Apes = %90 done
Ape Bad End 1 = %100 Done
Varren Bad End = %100 Done
Shower Bugs Bad End = %100 Done
Jesora Events = %100 Done

Notice: This is a more word-heavy mod.
that's an awesome work u put here RatherDevious , Thank u so much for this! Any chance for a continuation of this?

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
The new Slug mind control and Frog game over scenes are amazing. And the new Asari scenes are also greatly appreciated.

Reactions: _Messman_

T ☯ K Y ☯

Sep 15, 2019
I'd love to see a future scene of her in a gym with her own gym clothes on, it could include the area along with the training area, I think it would be something interesting.

but anyway, good update, good scenes and the improvement in the quality of the images is noticeable, very nice, congratulations.

4.70 star(s) 116 Votes