RPGM Abandoned The Pervert's Pot [v0.1] [Mindcontroller221]

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Game breaking bug:
Got the key to the maid's house, got the master key, then spied on the bitchy maid. But when trying to leave:
TPPBug1.png
Both at this spot and at the corresponding spot on the other side of the entrance, if I move down I trigger an event where the MC says "I should probably wait till late at night to go here." and then tries to move down, through the wall. Since that is impossible the game freezes and has to be closed. The only way to get out is by using the middle path - the MC still says the same stuff, but thee I can move down.

If I don't spy on the maid there's no issue and I can leave normally.

Another, lesser, but:
TPPBug2.png
If I choose "Yes" here I am brought to the other sister's room instead. Looks like you forgot to update the transfer command after copying the event from the left side of the map.

Mindcontroller221

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2022
Game breaking bug:
Got the key to the maid's house, got the master key, then spied on the bitchy maid. But when trying to leave:
View attachment 2060175
Both at this spot and at the corresponding spot on the other side of the entrance, if I move down I trigger an event where the MC says "I should probably wait till late at night to go here." and then tries to move down, through the wall. Since that is impossible the game freezes and has to be closed. The only way to get out is by using the middle path - the MC still says the same stuff, but thee I can move down.

If I don't spy on the maid there's no issue and I can leave normally.

Another, lesser, but:
View attachment 2060191
If I choose "Yes" here I am brought to the other sister's room instead. Looks like you forgot to update the transfer command after copying the event from the left side of the map.
Gotcha that will be dealt with in the next update, thank you for telling me its much appreciated.

where is the master key
The "Master Key" will be in the Maid's house in the basement.

Mindcontroller221

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2022
so how do I use the potion? I've done everything in the quest but none of the steps are marked complete
Simple just go to one of the houses, go right to the girl you want to spy on with the potion, press the action button on the girl and the scene should play. Warning though one of the users have pointed this out before but you may be locked in when you use the potion on the maid. That has been dealt with and the version for the will solution be released soon. So just save before hand.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Simple just go to one of the houses, go right to the girl you want to spy on with the potion, press the action button on the girl and the scene should play. Warning though one of the users have pointed this out before but you may be locked in when you use the potion on the maid. That has been dealt with and the version for the will solution be released soon. So just save before hand.
All the houses are locked at all times of day, again, none of the quest steps for the second quest are marked as complete even though I have all the items

Mindcontroller221

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2022
All the houses are locked at all times of day, again, none of the quest steps for the second quest are marked as complete even though I have all the items
Ok I think I know the problem. Its my fault completely the game should have encouraged you to talk to people so you knew you need certain items to get in there at night to use the potion, so I apologize for that I'll do better in the coming update (Thank you btw for playing the game it helps me alot).
So here is a guide.

You need the key for the Maid's house to get in there at night. So here is the step by step on that one
1.Talk to the maid during the afternoon in the kitchen or stock room in the evening. This should show the Maid's quest.
2.Go to the book in the stock room that will tell you where the maid lives.
3.The maid lives in the house next to the old Man's at the bottom to the left I believe go there and some text should come about.
4.Head to the bar and talk to Frank he should be in the left most part of the bar.
5.Get Frank drunk, to do that talk to the bar tender you will need thirty coins in order to do that.(Fastest way is to kill the Cockoo in the forest and sale them for 1 coin each)
6.After buying drink for Frank talk to him again. You should have the key by then.
7.Go back to maid's house at night (Not late night) and you should be able the scene should play.

You can also get into Karen's house at night as well in order to do that here is that step by step
1.Talk to Karen, she should be available to talk to during the evenings and the afternoons. This should show Karen's quest.
2.Go outside and just before the stairs you talk to yourself and formulate a plan in which you know you have to talk to the maid and plan on getting sleeping pills to drug karen.
3.So you can do either or at this point but go back talk to the maid and then go to the stock room and the book should be accessible. Read it then go to the Maid's house. You will need the Maid's key follow the steps I have laid out before for the Maid's key.
4.Go inside at night and there should be steps go there open the chest and that will get you the master key.
5.Now you can go inside and mess with Karen.

And just to be clear you're talking about the Invisible Highjinks stuff right of that not being cleared. Don't worry about that, that's nothing it was never intended to be anything more then a quick showing of what you needed for the potion and that's it.

Hope this helps. If not please tell me and I will try and explain better.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Ok I think I know the problem. Its my fault completely the game should have encouraged you to talk to people so you knew you need certain items to get in there at night to use the potion, so I apologize for that I'll do better in the coming update (Thank you btw for playing the game it helps me alot).
So here is a guide.

You need the key for the Maid's house to get in there at night. So here is the step by step on that one
1.Talk to the maid during the afternoon in the kitchen or stock room in the evening. This should show the Maid's quest.
2.Go to the book in the stock room that will tell you where the maid lives.
3.The maid lives in the house next to the old Man's at the bottom to the left I believe go there and some text should come about.
4.Head to the bar and talk to Frank he should be in the left most part of the bar.
5.Get Frank drunk, to do that talk to the bar tender you will need thirty coins in order to do that.(Fastest way is to kill the Cockoo in the forest and sale them for 1 coin each)
6.After buying drink for Frank talk to him again. You should have the key by then.
7.Go back to maid's house at night (Not late night) and you should be able the scene should play.

You can also get into Karen's house at night as well in order to do that here is that step by step
1.Talk to Karen, she should be available to talk to during the evenings and the afternoons. This should show Karen's quest.
2.Go outside and just before the stairs you talk to yourself and formulate a plan in which you know you have to talk to the maid and plan on getting sleeping pills to drug karen.
3.So you can do either or at this point but go back talk to the maid and then go to the stock room and the book should be accessible. Read it then go to the Maid's house. You will need the Maid's key follow the steps I have laid out before for the Maid's key.
4.Go inside at night and there should be steps go there open the chest and that will get you the master key.
5.Now you can go inside and mess with Karen.

And just to be clear you're talking about the Invisible Highjinks stuff right of that not being cleared. Don't worry about that, that's nothing it was never intended to be anything more then a quick showing of what you needed for the potion and that's it.

Hope this helps. If not please tell me and I will try and explain better.
Thank you very much that worked, operation Midnight snack for Karen is a success lol

Reactions: Mindcontroller221

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Hey man, keep away from my stash... I didn't give you permission to make a game about it anyway...

Gonna have to find a new hiding place...

• Haha
Reactions: Mindcontroller221

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I am seeing huge empty maps. which in RPGM means walking simulator.
as this game is v0.1 it is still not too late to fix this. If you have to stick with this godawful engine, at least make the maps small so we don't have to waste a bunch of time on walking. walking is not gameplay

Mindcontroller221

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2022
I am seeing huge empty maps. which in RPGM means walking simulator.
as this game is v0.1 it is still not too late to fix this. If you have to stick with this godawful engine, at least make the maps small so we don't have to waste a bunch of time on walking. walking is not gameplay
I understand, I'll see what I can do about it.