• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
Oh they are plenty interested in sex, just not with their wife/partner. Give them a chance with a 20 year old and you would be in for one hell of a surprise, young pup.

Yep. If my wife wasn't always with me, I'd be chasing those skirts at the local Girl's College down the street on my Jazzy!

Then again, my wife looks like a hot 20 year old. Up until the time our son graduated High School, every time we went to a football game oe something at the school, they'd always charge her the student rate and give me the senior citizen discount. Life is Good!

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Out of morbid, morbid curiosity I checked this out...

Beyond the ghastly protag face, like most games, it needs some help with the spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I like playing the "Does this sound like a foreign computer wrote it?" game, and it made for some hilarious results when I said it all out loud. I'd suggest getting someone to re-word a lot of it. And again... why is the protag a wet toad? Hahahaha. It's weird, I found it somewhat charming.

Reactions: Piso Mojado

forcefer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2016
Just a great start. Extraordinary characters.
Tell me how you managed to make such pendulous cheeks? It's hard to find a bastard in ready-made Daz models. All got used. But you are cool.
Beauty and the Beast
Castle in the mountains ...
..and I hope not some happy end ... for Beauty ...
The atmosphere of the game is somewhat futuristic, near future? Year 2030 -2040?..
Law “of minimum property qualification” for citizenship can be accepted?
It's game definitely has potential...
The girl also has a non-standard appearance ...
Well ... and if ... you don't succeed ... just sell
your hero in:
I'd buy...

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
C'mon mann The girl is absolutely fucking adorable but please make it so I don't wanna throw up everytime it shows the MCs face.

Reactions: OurTimeNow
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes