Others Completed The Pathologist [Final] [softworks]

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I mean, "rigor mortis" is right there for the taking...
It isn't. I mean, not for the vital (ahem) part. Rigor mortis has all to do with stiffening of muscles post-death and dicks don't have muscles (boners also don't have bones). It's all down to blood (via hydraulic pressure). Dicks are basically just fancy blood-balloons. If you want a male corpse to have a stiffy (as opposed to just being generally stiff) the best option is an elastic band or cock ring applied after persuading blood into the organ in question. For example by using one of those vacuum dick pumps that they try to scam you into thinking will make your dick larger.

Izum

Nov 14, 2019
the body constantly falls off the table, or gets caught by an arm/leg and cannot be returned back to the table
and what exactly is the gameplay? in undressing the body and calling on the phone which does not affect anything?

Reactions: Lyingbastard
Jan 14, 2023
It isn't. I mean, not for the vital (ahem) part. Rigor mortis has all to do with stiffening of muscles post-death and dicks don't have muscles (boners also don't have bones). It's all down to blood (via hydraulic pressure). Dicks are basically just fancy blood-balloons. If you want a male corpse to have a stiffy (as opposed to just being generally stiff) the best option is an elastic band or cock ring applied after persuading blood into the organ in question. For example by using one of those vacuum dick pumps that they try to scam you into thinking will make your dick larger.
*cough*

A death erection, angel lust, rigor erectus, or terminal erection is a post-mortem , technically a , observed in the corpses of men who have been , particularly by .

I mean, yes, from a biological / engineering mechanics viewpoint, you're 100% correct, while I was going for the cheap laugh.

~

Whooo boy is my search history incriminating now.

Bastus

May 1, 2021
*cough*

A death erection, angel lust, rigor erectus, or terminal erection is a post-mortem , technically a , observed in the corpses of men who have been , particularly by .

I mean, yes, from a biological / engineering mechanics viewpoint, you're 100% correct, while I was going for the cheap laugh.

~

Whooo boy is my search history incriminating now.
Thank you for assisting us in our investigation of you citizen. -Feds probably

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
ok its a demo but its not playable the girl does stuck on table i tryed 10 times maybe in future it will be better but thanks for the demo :)

Reactions: ChudBuddy