Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Outong - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Cheat/Improvement Mod [v0.1.4] [Gon D. Eser]

Justinian I

Oct 8, 2020
I think the problem might be that the script files in the mod is named 001 and the files in the game is called 01 and so one.
I´m guessing the 01 take precidense or what to call it.
Atleast after i had extracted the rpa files.
true that, rename the 001 to 01 and it work , ofc rename the 001 from the mod to 01 (001.rpyc => 01.rypc)

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I think the problem might be that the script files in the mod is named 001 and the files in the game is called 01 and so one.
I´m guessing the 01 take precidense or what to call it.
Atleast after i had extracted the rpa files.
Thank you Vaftrudner for mentioning that little tidbit, I was vastly overthinking things and looked at the file names and changed them to match like you mentioned and now the highlight options are back. This is brilliant

***************************************************************************************************
For everyone who had the walkthrough issue mentioned by me and Hyperserver above, do as Vaftrudner said and make sure the file names of the rpy files in the mod match the file names of the rpyc files in the game folder, and your walkthrough mod will be working normally again.
***************************************************************************************************