1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

iholly

Jul 30, 2018
The Other Side of me Volume 2 cover.png

Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-12-14
Artist: Iholly - - - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080 x 1920
Pages: 236

Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

Author notes:

Download
Chapter 1:
- - - - - - -
Chapter 2:
- - - - - - -
Chapter 3:
- - - - - - -
Chapter 4:
- - - - - - -
Chapter 5:
- - - - - - -
Chapter 6:
- - - - - - -

The Other Side of me Volume 2 cover.png chapter 4 page 1.png chapter 4 page 10.png chapter 4 page 12.png chapter 5 page 6.png chapter 5 page 10.png chapter 5 page 19.png chapter 6 page 2.png chapter 6 page 25.png chapter 6 page 34.png

Last edited by a moderator:

iholly

Jul 30, 2018
Interesting stuff. I hope next chapters will arrive here too.
Thanks. A preview of volume 2 will be released next month and if things go smoothly...Chapter 4 should also release sometime next month or mid-May... Maybe earlier.

iholly

Jul 30, 2018
The next volume will be out either on the 15th or the 19th of May. I had also left out a few pages in volume 1. They will be updated when chapter 4 is released. Sorry about the drought... A lot of pages are in this chapter than I had originally anticipated.

iholly

Jul 30, 2018
I apologize for the wait. The chapter became longer than I expected. According to the feedback I had from users who got to read the chapter early. This chapter is dark so, keep that warning in mind. Also, volume 1 has been updated there were missing pages in the volume. Download links have also been updated.

Reactions: Glust1

iholly

Jul 30, 2018
Just an update:

It takes me at least a month to finish a comic chapter. (Depending on how motivated I am...). Due to this process, I am constantly having to work on the comic every day and try to get at least three to four pages in a day at a time... Which takes up a lot of my time and having me suspend my daily activities in rl.

I also feel that the whole one-month presentation also can lead users who were interested in the comic story not to be interested anymore due to the long waiting time. That being said...

I think it will be best if I publish 1- 3 pages on a weekly basis on some sites than release them all at once. This should reduce the stress that is placed on me and keep readers interested/up to date on the latest chapter instead of having them wait a whole month and lose interest due to the waiting period + early access also makes them wait even longer.

I will not be releasing pages here on a weekly basis but, future chapters will continue to be fully released here. Weekly chapters will be released on my pixiv and Patreon. Chapter 5, will be my shortest chapter yet since the chapter focuses solely on sex.

Chapter 5 should be fully released here in sometime July.

Reactions: smilewithme1

iholly

Jul 30, 2018
chapter 5 is now fully released. This chapter has been my favorite so far... Chapter 6 the final chapter for volume 2 will be fully released in mid-august or sometime in September.

iholly

Jul 30, 2018
I had forgotten to release chapter 6 on here a while back. Here is the next chapter for TOSoM volume 2... This is also the final chapter for volume 2.

Volume 3 is scheduled to release on the f95 zone sometime early next year. My estimate is February - March. If you cannot wait then feel free to read TOSoM volume 3's chapter 7 on pixiv or, my preferred method, comic fury. Comicfury's website has the full uncensored version of TOSoM and is better suited for long-running comics.

Chapter 7 will release on both pixiv and comic fury on December 16th, 2021

Reactions: Glust1
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote