leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
What I wouldn't give for a WT. I have had to restart it three times, mostly because it's too easy to keep moving forward with the LIs without first acquiring all the requisite powers. Regardless of it's provenance, I had fun. By necessity, I spent more hours playing this than I did Lust Theory (in my Steam collection).

Reactions: Haidi

Haidi

Jul 8, 2021
What I wouldn't give for a WT. I have had to restart it three times, mostly because it's too easy to keep moving forward with the LIs without first acquiring all the requisite powers. Regardless of it's provenance, I had fun. By necessity, I spent more hours playing this than I did Lust Theory (in my Steam collection).
yeah same, it gets really confusing at times

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is this game supposed to be a depression simulator? Mc doesn't go to school, doesn't eat, has an obsession with showering, stopped exercising and doesn't even watch random videos on the internet anymore. Am I missing something, or is the upgrade system broken too? I managed to get 2 upgrades and now the rest are greyed out. Not exactly sure wtf to do.
whatdo.jpg

ronse

Feb 20, 2021
I too have reached the point where it can't go any further... Shally's room is dark, her mother is always sleeping, her sister and her friend are sleeping too, the teacher always has a headache, I continue to take showers to eat and train.....but then????

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
------------------------------------------
The Other One [v0.152] [Santrear] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [662 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [Size]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
within ~20 mins a man could:
download, compress and reupload a game from a thread that just created :KEK:

Waschab

Nov 29, 2021
I am finally finished and i think i reached the end of the current version.

The models from Lust Theory are nice, i like most of them. There are also new scenes and a lot pictures the original creator didnt used (as far as i know) and the sex scenes are new and really good! (missed the one with the older sister, bummer. ill exlain it). Thumbs up for the party-event. That was great.

The Story is good. Hes clearly trying to avoid the incest by making us the alien who is in the body if the MCs family. Which in turn will do a lot of "i dont care either" moments though. You build up your supernatural talents, which i like a lot as progression. But there is no red string, its random things you encounter and then upgrade, which brings the story further. When i reached the point "grow my toes back" i was like yeah whatever.

The Gameplay is a mess though.
Starting with the text bubbles and his inner thoughts. All three are in the picture, so your eyes wander to top left to top right (or center somewhere) to bottom left. All the fucking time! It started to be exhausting after a while. At some point i completly skipped the gray bubbles which prevented me out to realize that i can now "work" (which is a good made game in the game, though you need to like Necrophilia to enjoy it) at the PC and earn more money, which locked me out to trigger others points and missed a lot probably.

The "upgrade" screen is completly bloated with stuff. The creator tried to make is better by adding colours, its still bad if you figure out you could upgrade a gray skill and didnt - after many hours. Which brings me to my next point:
The Grind ... is real. And the achievment system told me at the end "ha you didnt grind enough, thats why you missed the scene" ... you have no clue when there is a point of no return, and i dont want to go back 2 or 3h of grindplay.

It was a lot ups and downs. I enjoyed it but at this point, if there isnt a walkthrough, i personally wouldnt touch it anymore. I missed too much to start a blind playthough and grind out my force again :)

Edit: Also thankful that you, if you dont have money, still can use the taxi lol

Reactions: Adoringfan

Stalin1985

Jan 23, 2019
Я наконец закончил и думаю, что достиг конца текущей версии.

Модели из Lust Theory хороши, большинство из них мне нравятся. Также есть новые сцены и множество фотографий, которые первоначальный создатель не использовал (насколько мне известно), а сексуальные сцены новые и действительно хорошие! (пропустил момент со старшей сестрой, облом. Я плохо объясню). Недурно для вечеринки-мероприятия. Это было здорово.

История хорошая. Он явно пытается избежать инцеста, делая нас инопланетянами, находящимися в теле семьи МС. Что, в свою очередь, вызовет множество моментов «мне тоже все равно». Вы развиваете свои сверхъестественные таланты, которые мне очень нравятся в плане развития. Но здесь нет красной нити, это случайные вещи, с которыми вы сталкиваетесь, а затем улучшаете их, что продвигает историю дальше. Когда я дошел до точки «отрастить пальцы ног», я подумал: «Да ладно».

Хотя геймплей полный бардак.
Начиная с текстовых пузырей и его внутренних мыслей. На картинке присутствуют все три, поэтому ваш взгляд перемещается от верхнего левого угла к верхнему правому (или где-то по центру) и к нижнему левому краю. Все время, черт возьми! Через некоторое время это начало утомлять. В какой-то момент я полностью пропустил серые пузыри, которые мешали мне понять, что теперь я могу «работать» (что является хорошо сделанной игрой в игре, хотя вам нужно, чтобы Necrophilia нравилась, чтобы получать от нее удовольствие) на ПК и зарабатывать больше денег , из-за чего я не мог набрать очки у других и, вероятно, многое упустил.

Экран «обновления» полностью забит всякой всячиной. Создатель пытался сделать лучше, добавляя цвета, но все равно плохо, если вы понимаете, что можете улучшить серый навык, и не сделали этого - после многих часов. Это подводит меня к следующему пункту:
Гринд... реален. И система достижений сказала мне в конце: «Ха, ты недостаточно усердствовал, вот почему ты пропустил сцену»… ты понятия не имеешь, когда наступает точка невозврата, и я не хочу возвращаться на 2 или 3 часа назад. гриндплей.

Было много взлетов и падений. Мне понравилось, но на данный момент, если бы не было прохождения, лично я бы больше к нему не прикасался. Я пропустил слишком много, чтобы начать игру вслепую и снова напрячь свои силы.:)

Редактировать: Также благодарен, что вы, если у вас нет денег, все равно можете воспользоваться такси, лол.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
sorry, but how does the delivery game work? I couldn't even deliver a package....
One parcel per day...and pay attention to the map and scale designation and parcel number.The parcel number must match the addressee.

ronse

Feb 20, 2021
One parcel per day...and pay attention to the map and scale designation and parcel number.The parcel number must match the addressee.
I didn't understand...On the left side I have a smartphone with yellow exclamation marks and some empty boxes (one of these tells me "this delivery can be made". On the map I see red bookmarks with the coordinates, but what should I do? How do I understand where I have to go?

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes